Kitty Bathtime!

Uke = Tsuna

Tsun = Gokudera

Laugh/L = Takeshi

Hypa/Hyp = Ryohei

Hetero/Het = Mukuro

Scratch/scratchy = Hibari

Perv/Pervy = Reborn.

Stupid name cause main is also stupid. I beg u

I arrives at my house after a few minutes of silence walking. The cats are pretty quiet. I think from the perfomance I just did.

How do I know? Because I am one hell of a girl. Myufufufu, copyright served to Sebastian Michaelis ;3

I put the box and Perv down. And walk to my bathroom.

This kitties need bath.

And kitties doesn't like bath.

Myufufufu.

I put some camera around the bathroom and fill the bathtup with warm water.

Im going to make a lot of memory with this cats.

Changed to my bikini and go back to my living room to get my kitties!!

"Kitties! Bathtime~~~"

The kitties were frightened and are about to run when I catch them all. (Imagine being kitty and have to bath. I mean its like going to a pool 100 m deep with other people body)

"Myufufufu you are all not running~~"

I put them all in the box and lift it to the bathroom.

You can practicaly hear those cute screams of cat...

So cuuuteee.

Yes I am a sadist for cat. So what ? :3

I plunge those kitties to the tup. And joins them.

"Ah~~ isn't it good?" I moans and hugs Uke and Scratcy [TSUNA AND HIBARI LOOOOL].

Uke has a nosebleed and Scratchy only hiss at me.

"Awwww Tsundere much Scratcy?" I hug scratchy tighter but it only hiss lowly.

"And I know a had a pretty big breast. But you don't need to have a nosebleed! You are a cat Uke!!" I poke uke and wipes his nose. Can a Cat have a nosebleed?

Uke nose bleeds more. And I can practically hear Perv and Hetero chuckling at him

Per and Hetero are on the edge of the tup. Looking all relaxed.

While Hypa is swimming excitedly while dragging Baby.

Tsun and Laugh are meowing at each other with cat languages. [U know. Their usual buckering]

Awww so cute...

Uke will fit those thing perfectly..

Those ma-

Myufufu

And and Tsun will fit those Nu-

MUAHAHAHAA.

Ah... how great to have kitties in your house...

Anyway.

"Okay! Lets dry ourself!!" I said cheerfully.

~~

"MIAOOOOOWW!!" The kitties cried loudly as I dress them.

Yes you hear me right. Dress them

Hahaha. Who doesn't like to dress their pet??

:3.

Anyway. Uke wore those maid costume for cats. Tsun is dressed in Nurse costume. L (short term of Laugh) wore the cheerleader. Hyp (short term of Hypa) in Apron. Het (short term of hetero) in Female uniform. Scratch in Male uniform (she or he scratch me when I give him the bunny costume. Awww :3)

And finaly Perv in tuxedo.

They are soo cutee~~

I took out my camera and took a lot of picture of them.

Aww soo cute~

Its great to have cat in your house!!!