wanna go out with me?

heart to heart

clawd ☠️💗:
clawd's crush on you has grown a lot since you two have been hanging out pretty much everyday at school. but he's too scared to tell you. when he was with draculaura, it was different and he felt that he could tell her anything but with you, he's just worried you don't feel the same.
his sister and deuce helped him make up this plan. since today was your 16th birthday, he was going to ask you out!
class had just ended and you were on your way to your locker. when you reached your locker, you opened it and a small note fell out. you picked it up and smiled at what it said; want to go out with me?
"want to? i mean, it's your birthday after all?" clawd said from behind you, making you turn and face him.
"i would love too clawd," you answered and relief washed off his face as you hugged him.

deuce ☠️💚:
today was cleo's birthday and she was throwing a party for herself. everyone at monster high was invited including you. you told deuce about the party and he said he'd show up if he wasn't too busy doing something, like you knew what he was talking about. anyways, with your purple golden dress on, you headed inside to where the party was taking place.
you spotted your ghoul friends and cleo all dancing on the dance floor. you smiled and walked over to them, "hey ghouls!" you yelled over the loud music.
"hey sis, what took you so long?" clawdeen asked.
"oh, i couldn't find anything to wear so i went into your closet and found this," you smirked at your sister who's face turned into anger. before she could say anything, you gave cleo her gift and told the ghouls you'd be back. you headed over to the drinks and poured yourself some.
"i knew i'd find you over here," a voice said from behind you, making you jump.
"sorry," deuce laughed, his snakes slightly laughing at you.
you rolled your eyes as you crossed your arms, "ha ha, so funny," you glared at his snakes.
"so i was um wondering, you're a cool babe and all and i really like hanging out with you so maybe you want to go somewhere together. just the two of us. together?"
you could not believe this, deuce was asking you out!
you immediately nodded while smiling, "sure since you're also a cool babe and i also like hanging out with you too."
deuce smiled and laughed at your comment, "nice."

holt/jackson ☠️❤️:
it was homecoming at monster high. pretty much everyone at school was watching the graveball game. you sat with your sister, holding a huge sign that read, 'GO CLAWD!'
the two of you had been hanging around a lot and he's kissed you a few times but nothing more. you're not sure if he really does like you or is trying to get over his ex, draculaura.
a few feet away sat jackson who was watching you cheer on for the wolf. he was upset and heartbroken. he felt something for you and thought you felt something too but he guesses you didn't.
'no ghoul would ever like me'
*after the game*
the game ended and monster high won!
there was an after party at clawd's place to celebrate the win. you two were all over each other for half the night until he had to go somewhere. you waited patiently for him but he never came back. you were informed by toralai, a girl that picked on you nonstop, saw him and draculaura together and they were kissing.
you left the party with tears in your eyes and decided to head back home.
but you were stopped when holt ran after you, "where you headed, baby?" he asked in confusion, "we got a game to celebrate!"
you smiled at his hard-rock mood and sighed, rubbing your tears away, "home."
"what why? come on, baby. let's go partyyyyy."
you shook your head with a sad smile, "im sorry holt, but i'm really not in the mood."
holt had some idea on why you were so upset and decided to ask you a question he and jackson had been wanting to ask, "how about we get out of here? yeah?"
"sure," you answered and the two of you left the party together.

valentine ☠️💘:
everything valentine did made you fall for him harder. his flirty comments or his romantic gifts, anything that boy did made you go crazy.
it was halloween night and every year, monster high throws a huge halloween party. cleo begged you to go and you finally gave in.
that's where you were now, dancing like an idiot with your sister and her boyfriend, deuce.
holt was on fire with the tunes he was playing. he sure was the coolest monster of them all.
valentine had arrived a little later than planned. he searched through the crowd for you, not spotting you anywhere.
"come on, darlin, where are you?" finally, he spotted you with draculaura and frankie. he grinned as he made his way over to you. your two friends saw valentine behind you while you had no idea he was there. frankie sent you a wink while she and draculaura walked off, giggling. you watched your friends confused before turning around and crashing right into valentine, spilling your drink all over him. your eyes widened while he laughed. you grabbed an orange napkin and tried wiping away the drink, "don't worry about it, darlin. this suit is old anyway," his attractive voice told you, making you smile.
his eyes scanned you from head to toe and he had to say, you looked beautiful.
"i didn't know you were coming," you spoke up, pushing some of your hair behind your ear. he smiled with a nod, "i waited till i heard you were going. you're the only reason i'm here, doll," he gently brought your hand to his lips and kissed it. blushed covered your cheeks, "pretty lady, i want to take you somewhere. wanna go out with me?"
your stomach dropped at his question and you nodded making him smile, "i would love to, valentine."

heath ☠️🧡:
heath was really impressed with your skills in graveball. he never knew a girl actually liked the sport. over the last days, he made this plan in his head to ask you out since he's been crushing on you for a while. everytime he tried asking, you were always hanging around clawd wolf. a manster pretty much every ghoul liked at monster high.
but this was different. it seemed you and clawd really really liked each other. heath had overheard your brother and clawd talking and he found out that clawd was planning to ask you out, today. 
now this caused heath to panic and he set all the fire sprinklers off, getting everyone wet. he rushed out of the cafeteria and went searching for you. luckily, he found you in the gym, practicing some cheers. he smiled and made his way over to you, "so you play graveball and also do fearleading? you're one awesome chick," his compliment made you smile and you turned to him, "thanks heath. my mom was a fearleader so i kind of took after her," you told him after turning off the music you were practicing to.
"go out with me?" heath asked unexpectedly making your eyes go wide, "will ya?"
a smile formed on your face and you nodded, "i'd love to."
across the way stood clawd who's heart broke at the sight of you and heath together. he let out a sad whimper as he left the gym.