𓁹Please wake up 𓁹

This was all his fault. Quackity was in a coma because of him. It's already been 2 months. He was a mess. If he only listened to him and heard what he had to say. He wanted the power to go back in time, right now. But that wasn't possible.

Right now he was putting on his suit which he hasn't washed in a couple of days. He knew it was gross but he didn't have the motivation to.

His house smelled like garbage. You thought I was gonna say flowers? No. Garbage. Literally. It had a lot of garbage around. Boxes of cigarettes, paper of protein bars around, bottles of water that weren't finished till the end, ashtrays filled to the top, random alchohol bottles around. It was all he spent his money on. Alchohol, gambling, and cigarettes. He stopped buying food a week ago. He couldn't eat at all. He had passed out a lot because of it. It suprised him he wasn't at the hospital yet. His rent was due in 3 days and he had 2 dollars on him. Wilbur walked into his bathroom and looked in the mirror. Which wasn't clean at all. It had stains from water. He looked like a mess. His glasses were dirty aswell. He saw spots from water and alchohol, maybe even cigarettes he wasn't sure. He didn't even know how that happened. He looked so skinny, his eye bags weren't helping at all too. His hair was a mess. Did I mention he hasn't showered in 3 days? He usually showers every 2 days or everyday whenever he feels like it. He tried to do his tie but it was like his hands refused to move how he wants them to move. So he gave up. He looked awful. And yet it was time to go and teach a class full of students. God he hated himself. It was his fault Alex was in the hospital. He could have seen his smile when they saw each other in the hall. Or in his class, how quackity is only paying attention to him not to what hes trying to teach. He wanted to go back. Back when he could hold Alex in his arms. Back when he didn't have any bandages on his pretty face. Back when him looking good had a purpose. Back when he was worried if his outfit was too formal or too casual. Maybe even too lazy.

He got in his car and went to the school with his bag in the passenger seat.

He parked the car as he got out grabbing his bag. He walked into the school hearing students gossip, talk, laugh, argue or whisper. None of their voices were the one he was looking for.

He kept his eyes focused down. It reminded him when he was in school a year back. Looking down, him looking like a mess since his girlfriend broke up with him. He sighted as he entered his classroom, putting his bag down and sitting down at the desk, head in his hands. What if quackity never wakes up? What if he dies because of Wilbur? He could never forgive himself for that.

The bell rang. He sighed. Here we go again. Another useless and hopeless day.

---lunch break---

He was walking in the school hallway. God, how he missed eating in the classroom with Alex. It was nice and comforting. He sat in his desk as he looked at his lunch, a protein bar. He wasn't hungry at all. He thought about Alex. Would Alex be proud to see him like this? Absolutely not. But he just couldn't bring himself to eat, drink or move. He's sorry for that. What if Alex finds it pathetic? What if Alex hates him after this? Wilbur wouldn't blame him. But what if Alex didn't understand? What if he doesn't remember Wilbur? He didn't even notice someone walking in the classroom.

"Wilbur?" A voice called out as he was snapped back into reality. His eyes widened. No way...

"Well you look like shit." They said as they glared at Wilbur.

"S-Sally?" He said in a tired voice. "What? Missed me?" She said in a cocky tone as she smirked. "Well..what are you doing here?" He asked her. "I am a teacher here! Isn't that great!" She said smiling widely. "Yeah..great." Wilbur said. Sally was just another problem on his plate. He put the protein bar back and sighed as he rubbed his eyes. "Damn,What's your problem?" She asked as she sat down, looking at wilbur. Her glare discomforted Wilbur. "Uh..nothing. Just..haven't slept well." Wilbur said with a forced smile forming on his lips. "Oh~? Well I guess your still what handsome~" She said as she looked Wilbur up and down. Wilbur frowned his brows. That was NOT what he meant. At all. "Sally..That's not what I meant. I don't-" he was cut off by Sally. "Aw shush my love~ No need to be shy about it." She giggled slightly when she finished. Winking at Wilbur.