𝐽𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑚𝑒 𝑎 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒.

"I promise i can do it better than them, Q"
"Oh my XD, will."
"Just give me a chance."
"Fine.."

"Hah i knew you would say yes!" Wilbur said hugging quackity from behind. "Whatever, jerk" quackity said, well...wispered. "Just to say...eh. You agree with this, right? I want consent first." Wilbur said looking at Quackity, who sat on his couch. "Yea im fine with it."

The reason why quackity agreed was because he liked wilbur. Not even liked he loved him. He didn't want to believe it..But he soon came to accept it. He has fallen in love with his meant to be enemy.

How could he not?
Everything about Wilbur, to him, was perfect. His red eyes. They were like roses, like beautiful roses. His scar thing? That was stitched, was hot. His glasses were so adorable. His lips looked so soft and kissable. His hair was so fluffy. That white streak in it was cute too. His height was so hot for some reason. His body build was...oh my. Just amazing. All his flirt lines were sometimes trash but sometimes they were good, and made quackity turn red. The adorable nicknames he would call quackity were amazing. 'Darling", "Babe", "Baby", "dear" etc. Quackity was resisting not to call Wilbur those same names as return. He didn't want Wilbur to know about his feelings. Or maybe he did? He didn't know that. But he did know he loved Wilbur. He loved his company.
That's how quackity felt about Wilbur. He couldn't get tired of him. He may also have some..inappropriate day dreams or just throughts, about Wilbur.

Meanwhile Wilbur adored Quackity as well. He loved their height diffrence. It was adorable messing with quackity about it. He loved Quackity's company. That's why he came to las nevadas everyday. To see and talk to quackity. Wilbur loved calling Quackity names, adorable names and flirting with him. His blushing face was cute to Wilbur. As long as Q was okay with it. Q never said anything about him being uncomfortable with it. In wilburs eyes Q seemed to like it. (Trust me will he likes it) Qs scar was attractive to him..It made Quackity look hot or how Wilbur would say it sexy. His hair looked soft. His chocolate eyes were such an amazing sight. Wilbur would get lost in them when he made eye contact with Quackity. Quackitys lips looked sooo soft. Wilbur literally fought so hard to not kiss them multiple times.

Before they both knew it. Quackity was pinned to a wall by wilbur. He doesn't know when or how but he didnt mind. Quackity put his hand on Wilburs shoulder. His other hand on his neck, looking him in the eyes.

Wilbur unpinned Quackity and put his hands on Qs hips. They both made eye contact. While their faces were now an inch away. Then they kissed passionately, loving and slow. After they broke the kiss they looked at each other for any sign of discomfort. There was none. They both wanted each other. No. They NEEDED each other.

They went back to kissing this time wilbur biting on Quackitys lower lip asking for permission to enter. Quackity gave it to him. Their tongues moved in sync. Wilbur pinned Quackity down on the bed. Quackity took off wilburs coat, while wilbur took off Quackitys tie. They broke the kiss for air. Both panting for a little then going back to making out.

Wilbur unbuttoned Quackitys shirt. And threw it away on the floor. Quackity took Wilburs shirt off too. Once done wilbur went to attack Quackitys neck. Quackity moaned softly. Wilbur liked that noise and wanted more of it out of quackity. So he bit his neck. Getting a little louder moan from quackity. Quackitys hands were on wilburs shoulders. He (quackity) moved his head to the side to let Wilbur leave Hickey's on his neck and God knows where.

Wilbur stroke Quackitys wing with his free hand. He knew what he was doing. Quackity let out more moans. 
Quackity also covered his mouth with his other hand that wasn't on Wilbur's shoulder. Wilbur noticed he was covering his mouth and didn't like it. Since quackitys little sounds he made whenever Wilbur touched him made him feel...good. If thats the word to even use.

"don't cover your mouth dear." Wilbur demanded as he stopped attacking quackitys neck and stopped touching his wing, looking at quackity. Quackity nodded and took his hand off his mouth. "Good boy~!" wilbur dragged the y and kissed quackitys cheek. Quackity flipped them around (like quackity is on top of Wilbur) "May I?" Quackity said asking for consent. Wilbur nodded giving it to him. And just like that will was left with no schlotse on (idk how to spell it and the auto correct isn't  helping. I'm sorry) Quackity licked the tip of willburs ding dong then put it in slowly in his mouth. Wilbur letting out soft moans and groans out his mouth. Quackity popped his head up and down, fast. Wilburs dongy dong hiding the back of his throat. Making him gag.

Time skip bc idk how to make them to come from sucking to fucking.

Wilbur thrust into quackity. First slowly making quackity used to his size. Since it was...big. Once thats done he started moving faster getting several moans from quackity. "hm~! Ah!" Quackity moaned out. Wilbur groaned and smirked while going to attack qs neck. Wilbur went fast and hard. "W-Wilbur! S-slow down a-atleast!" but wilbur didnt listen he lived seeing quackity like that. "I might have to decline that, duckling." wilbur said continuing to bite and kiss quackitys neck, making sure he marked him.

After a while. They both came. Yes came.

They did the after care ofc.

Now they were snuggled together in the bed. "I told you i can do it better.~" Wilbur said playing with quackitys hair. "Mhm..I never said that." "Well duckling by your actions from tonight they were...signalling me i did the best. Face it." Wilbur looked at Q and of course he knew there would be a blushing quackity. Adorable he though. "Fine maybe you were the best. Now go to sleep you asshole..!" Quackity said pulling wilbur closer and closing his eyes. "alright. Good night duckling." Wilbur said while he kissed quackitys head. "Good night love." Quackity said. Leavibg wilbur schoked that he called him a nickname. He didn't expect that but he is so gonna gladly accept it. He slimed and went to sleep .

The straches on wilburs back and the hickeys on both of them will be visible tomorrow. But they'll deal with that later on. Right now is what matters. That they're next to each other.

----------------------------------------------------------

I got this idea on a comment section idk who or anything.

Again tellme what yall think of this.

Btw i watched wilburs pov atthe start and then watched tommys (mcc)

Dream was so kind lmao <3

I apoligize for any grammar mistakes.