♡ School bullies suck ♡

UHHH THIS WAS A SUGGESTION KINDA
hope you enjoy
Also my irl music teacher is a bitch and should leave her job bc her crust is falling off, of how old she is. She even teached my mom (40 something) and older sister (18) LIKE HUN LEAVE
We even call her and the biology teacher witches

Okay let's start.

--
Quackitys POV

My alarm woke me up. I rubbed my eyes and turned it off. I hate that thing.
It was friday. I literally had sex with my teacher two days ago... Oh my God.

I sight as I get up. I'm kind glad I have music today. I only saw him in the hallway yesterday.

I opened my dresser and got my outfit out, putting it on.

I was wearing some baggy Jean's and oversized shirt.

I go downstairs to be meet with my mother

"Good morning Mi Amor"

"Good morning má!" I said as I hug her tightly. She hugged me back. "Your lunch money and food are at the table dear" She said smiling brightly as we pulled away from each other "thank you mom!" I say as I sit down to eat my breakfast. It was only some bacon, an egg and a salad but I was happy non the less.

I hug my mom and kiss her cheek saying goodbye and leaving.

My brother must have gotten to school earlier as usual. I told him to wake me up at the same time, what an asshole!

He's probably with dream.

I enter the school to be meet with darryl. "Hey Quackity!" He said as he hugged me. He was a bit taller then me with light brown hair, green eyes and glasses. He was wearing his usual, the black hoodie with red stripes. "Hello Bad!" His nickname was badboyhalo we usually call him bad or bbh.

Our teachers get annoyed at our nicknames since they dont know them.. Maybe that's why we get extra homework minus bad since hes the goody pants that never used nicknames infront of teachers, so unfairrr

"Hey Q!" Zak said as he approached us.

"Hey skeppy!" Skeppy was again, you guessed it a nickname.

"Have you seen George by any chance?"

"Oh yeah he was with dream!" Bad answered me.

I roll my eyes. "Of course he was"
"Yeah I was them go into the geography classroom, they said they wanted to ask some questions about homework." Skeppy said to me, smiling. I smile back

"We arent sure if they are still there." Bad said. "That's okay. Thank you for the help!" I say waveing at them as they wave back.

I suddenly trip. What the..

"Haha! Loser!" Said a familiar voice. I look up and see jared, laughing. He probably tripped me. I roll my eyes as I get up. "Fuck off.." I whisper. As he stopped laughing and looks at me. "What did you just say!" I roll my eyes. "You're deaf now too? Do you need me to learn sign language??" I turned to him. This was scary..he looked scary.. I haven't talked back to him. Only behind his back or in whispers and mumbles.. "I'm sorry?" He said.