A Question

Look I've not update this in a long while because i've had other stories to post and school was giving a good beating over the stupidest of reasons which i think is running me more insane than anything, so i have not the most amount of time to write more than one story.

Now here's my question.

Would you guys want me to rework this story into being completely put from the perspective of Deku and his perspective alone?

What I mean is do something similar to chapter 7 where I told you guys the entire story of Enies Lobby through his perspective completely and go from his arrival to Drum Island til their victory at Mari Geoise and finding the One Piece.

If you guys want so. Than vote here.

-Yes

-No

Do not worry about it being too tedious for me, not like yall even gonna care, but i'm willing to rewrite it because i really found my own old idea boring as hell and cannot get myself to write more about it and ...again... i really like One Piece, I wouldn't mind doing this to actually let a story like this one be written on the best way possible.

Do know it would take me a long LONG time to write this stuff since i would be covering entire One Piece Arcs which are like... 4 years condensed into god knows how many words and from a new perspective.

It would be a wild ride, yes, but i do hope you all are willing to enjoy this if you do want me to remake it into this One Piece but from Deku's Perspective story.

Now with that said, good day people!