Chapter 9

Izuku:"Oh god, just remembering my first time in the Archipelago is insane...."-he says while looking down with a rather tired look from so much talking-

Kronii:"It was that bad ey?"

Izuku:"Yup...things kind of only went downhill the moment they kidnapped Camie in all honesty...there were little good news for the next week most specifically because of the Summit War or Paramount War...both are right to say, Pirates and Revolutionaries called it the Summit War while Marines and anyone who reads Big News Morgan newspaper calls it the Paramount War."

"Anyways, do you guys have any questions before I get going with the rest of the story?"

Mumei:"About what you said of going to that world...could we also go?"

Everyone:"Eh?"-is all that everyone said while looking at Mumei surprised or confused-

Izuku:"Where did this came from?"

Mumei:"Well...I'm just asking you know? I'm kind of wondering if we could also see this world with our own eyes...I think that way I would never forget this stories."

Izuku:"....I see."

Mori:"If you want to go, we have to ask him for permission to do so and we dont know if he would give us permission."

Mumei:-she only resorts to sigh-"I know but still...I would love to see that world with my own eyes even if I wont be able to remember it later on."

Kronii:"I understand Mumei but as she said, no one really knows what will happen."

Nezu:"Well I could work it out with your boss, of course it would take its time and we dont really know if he will agree, but keep your hopes up."

Mumei could only smiles listening to this clearly showing to be in a better state of mind at the moment as the feathers on top of her head start rustling from excitement bringing a small laugh out of Izuku and Bakugo who have not seen her this excited in years, even before she was to leave them to work at Hololive.

Everyone started to ask some questions to Izuku like if Bonney is the one of the unnamed Devil Fruit, if Marines even patrol the darker areas of the Archipelago and others ask him if the Celestial Dragons were even strong, let me tell you they were not surprised when Izuku told them they are weaker than a paraplegic Mineta wearing Quirk Cancelling Cuffs, he indeed apologized btw.

Izuku:"So I can continue right?"

Class 1-A:"Hai!"

Class 1-B:"Sure!"

Teacher:"Go on."

Izuku:"Okay than....."

I was rushing at full speed not wasting a single second to get to Grove 1, it was a long run but I was able to arrive rather soon as I saw Sanji screaming at Duval not too far from me as I saw Nami, Franky, Hatchan, Chopper and Pappag trying to break in and completely destroy the place which I also want to do but we couldn't do it without risking others.

When I got there, the first thing I heard is the huge risk we take doing this but we had to stop, that's when Nami gave the only proper way for us to do this with ease. To buy her off the market.

We had to move in and maybe give all of our money to get her, Sanji gave me a paper of what seems to be the usual sale of certain slaves and I was scared for what I saw because we could fail and whatever we were to put in may go to hell in the attempt because at the very least...a female Siren sold for atleast 70 Million Bellys. My head at the time basically equaled the standard price of one siren.