Chapter 13

-This chapter is shorter tha usual and were getting a bit more spoilers in the line. Read by your own risk.-

The Straw Hats suddenly burst into the room while screaming happily, both Yamato and Izuku just looked at them as Chopper flew pass the door with tears of joy until landing on Izuku's arms.

Chopper:"Izuku!!"-he screams while hugging him.-

Izuku:"Hi Chopper! Seems like your doing quite well!"-he says hugging him back.-

Usopp:"Izuku!!!"

Izuku:"Yo! Usopp! Good to see your doing well!!"

Usopp:"Better now that I see your back!! Is good to see were all here now!!"

Luffy suddenly flies throught the window tackling Izuku from the back and slamming him onto Usopp to finally crash onto a wall were the three that aren't made of rubber could only scream due to the unexpected nature of this, even tho they should have expect it.

Luffy:"UOOOAAHH!!! IZUKU!!!"-he says hugging the three of them tightly while crying crazily.-"IS SO GOOD TO SEE YOU AGAIN!!"

Izuku:"Yeah..."-he says with more tears coming out of him as he goes to hug him.-

That's when Izuku suddenly punches Luffy at full strenght sending his head flying throught the window as Nami and Robin arrive to see the stretched neck of their husband/captain before it flies back onto Izuku crashing onto his forehead making Izuku break into a proper cry.

"HOW DARE YOU GET MARRIED BEFORE ME GUM MORON?!?!"

"DONT GET MAD AT ME!!!"

"BUT I HAVE ALL RIGHTS TO DO!!!"

"NO YOU DONT!! YOU LEAVE FOR ALMOST A YEAR AND YOU DO THIS?!"

"YOUR CRYING OVER THAT?! I DONT CARE LUFFY!! YOU HAD MORE FUN THAN ME!!"

Everyone else could only look to this exchange between the seemingly two toddlers as the other Straw Hats finally arrived to see the whole scene unfold between them, it was like seeing two best friends meeting yet again after years which is...basically what is happening....huh, and here we were aiming to aim a shitty joke.

Nami quickly decided to approach both Izuku and Luffy just to quickly strike them.

Izuku/Luffy:"OW!! WHY?!"

Nami:"Because neither of you seem to be able to calm down."-she than turns to Izuku.-"Good to see your back Izuku."

Izuku:"I would like to say the same if you hadn't punch me."-he says with some tears on his face and a fist marked right on his face but even than, he still smiles.-"But hey Nami...I'm back."

Nami:"Is good to see you still."-she says helping both Izuku and Luffy up while Usopp and Chopper are still stuck to both.-

Robin:"Well is nice to see you again Izuku."-she says with a small and calm smile while looking at the chaos.-"It does seem like your trip went well."

Izuku:"Okasan!!"-he says getting everyone off him to jump towards Robin as he turns Smol Chibi midair while smiling widely and hugging Robin.-"Is so good to see you again Oka-san!!"

Robin:"Is good to see you again Izuku."-she says hugging Izuku a bit tightly.-"It does seem like this trip has helped you and from the sounds of it, it was quite the case huh?"

Izuku:"Y-yeah..."-he says still hugging Robin.-"But I missed all of you guys!! It felt SO weird to not be with you all after so long!"

Luffy:"It also felt weird to travel without you Izuku!"-he says going to hug him again.-