forever lover

sevyn ayorii davissLA •CA 12:45 pm

sevyn ayorii daviss
LA •CA
12:45 pm

" girl I can't believe my birthday in 2 weeks " I said getting in the car , I was going to the store to buy ingredients for some nachos.

" ik boo , what you tryna do ? " kori asked me looking at the camera.

" idk honestly probably just finna be chillin in the house. " I said pulling out the driveway.

me and kori always spent our birthdays together , but she got a boo this year and that's why I wasn't tripping on what she wanted to do.

" tooda told me mir was at yo crib last night " she said blankly.

I picked my phone off my lap looking confused , before I could say something she cut me off saying something else.

" girl yk he was gon tell me , but my question is , yall fucking ? "

I laughed Hella hard cause that was funny as fuck for her to say , she knew I wasn't gonna give up the pussy and I barely even knew is real name.

" bitch now yk I wasn't giving shit up plus he my brother best friend what do I look like . " I asked her while turning the corner.

before she could say something I got a call from mir

" hold on my momma calling me " I lied before I quickly hung up.

" yes mir ?" I said as I put my phone back on my lap.

" you look good where you going ?" he said squinting at the camera.

" I'm going to the store for some nachos " I told him stopping at a red light and looking down at him. he just got a haircut and was looking so damn fine.

" you gon make me a plate ?" he asked me smiling

" yeah I'll make yo lil ugly ass a plate " I said rolling my eyes laughing.

" mane yk Ian ugly , but ik you see this haircut " he said showing me.

" yeah I do see it , you look cute " I said getting out the car.

and the whole time I was shopping we was on the phone and he had me crying laughing. he was a cool ass dude not to mention he a fine lil 6 foot darkskin , I wanted to actually fuck with him but he was my brothers friend and I already know how my brother is that's the big problem.

" boy is you really gon come over " I asked putting the groceries in the back seat.

" yeah I wanna see if can really cook " he said laughing

" whatever imma call you later ugly. " I said starting my car.

" alright bye ugly " he said hanging up.

_________________________

mir alex griffen LA•CA6:27

mir alex griffen
LA•CA
6:27

I take my last hit from the blunt and pass it too Kai as I got up checking the time.

" well imma fuck with yall " I said dapping up Kai and tooda.

" where you sliding?" tooda asked me taking the blunt from Kai

" shit finna go get this food from sevyn " I said walking to the door

" oohhh shittt " yall fucking Kai high ass said walking to the kitchen laughing , probably finna make him some more food.

tooda looked at me confused then asked me " you like her huh "

" yeah she cool people's ive only talked to her about some food tho"

tooda just hit the blunt shaking his head , Ian really want nothing to do with sevyn I barely knew anything about her , so he ain't have nothing to worry about.

I decided I was gon stop at the gas station and get sevyn ass some chips

I walked in the store and grabbing a big bag of hot fries and some gummy worms , Ian wanna come empty handed especially since she was finna cook for me , I walk up to the counter and pay for her stuff and walked out the store.

that's when I ran into trinity.

trinity was my ex that fucked me over and got pregnant by the opp.

" omg heyy mir mir " she said running toward me

she was the only person who called me that bullshit , I kept walking cause I didn't want anything to do with her.

" oh so you gon walk past me bitch " she said behind me as I got in my car.

" go fuck with that nigga k7 like you been doing , tf you tryna talk to me for ? " then I pulled off , trinity always weighed me down and when we finally ended it I was happy and felt like I was free from all the toxic shit.

I grabbed the aux cord , and plugged it in turning on " top sound by NBA youngboy " speeding to sevyn house.

______________________

sevyn ayorii davissLA • CA7:28 pm

sevyn ayorii daviss
LA • CA
7:28 pm

I just got out the shower and was rubbing coco butter on my legs when I got a call from mir.

" you outside lil boy " I asked him putting my phone down.

" ain't nun lil about me , but yeah come open this door " he said, I could hear him getting out the car and locking it.

" you know which floor I'm on ?" I asked him rubbing the lotion on my feet.

" yeah imma call you when I'm at the door " he said hanging up

I got off my bed and walked over to my dresser and and grabbed some shorts and a Victoria secret bra , I was looking for a shirt when he called me

" I'm coming right now " then I hung up taking my phone with me

as I opened the door I seen him holding a bag of hot fries and i jumped on him and hugged him as he was holding me shutting the door and locking it.

" what I say about answering this door with no clothes on " he said putting me down.

I laughed walking into my room " you called before I could find a shirt "

" yeah don't get fucked up " he said taking off his jacket that's when he walked in the kitchen and start looking around

" where tf the food at " he said confused.

I walked in the kitchen with a shirt on and moved everything to one side of the island , " boy you finna help me cook , tf "

" maneee ight " he said shaking his head

" I blew him a kiss as he opened up the ground beef.

_______________________

heyyyy , lmk if yall want some other people , or different things