whos that ?

sevyn ayorii daviss LA • CA 11:34 pm

sevyn ayorii daviss
LA • CA 11:34 pm

i started my car as me and my bsf kori headed to my brothers house.

" girl yo brother toodaa so fucking fine " kori said as she looked at toodas pictures on ig

" girl we all know toodaa don't like settling down and how big of a hoe he is " i said as i connected my phone to the aux and put on
" baby by kalan.frfr " we started driving as my favorite part came on . " GIRL YK YOU MY BITCH NOT MY BEST FRIEND " me and kori started laughing as we pulled up to the gas station.

as we walked in we seen my old sneaky link k7 , i tried to duck but he seen me as he was grabbing some hot puffs. " so that's what we doing ? we ghosting people ? "

i tried to think of some lame excuse as he looked at me waiting for me to answer.

" ive just been busy sorry . " I said as I walked past him grabbing some gummy worms and hot fries , I walked over to the counter to pay when I felt strong arms around my waist , he put his head in the crook of my neck and was blowing down my neck.

" can you move please I have somewhere to be " I said beginning to grow annoyed.

" cmon baby yk you miss this , yk you miss us " he said as he pointed between us . by this point kori stepped in and pulled my arm and taking me out the store. " see you always fucking with these hood niggas " she said getting in the car laughing.

________________________

trey - toodaa - daviss

I take a puff from the blunt then pass it to mir , we was smoking waiting for my Lil sis sevyn she like being late but she was coming with her homegirl kori who I'm low-key fucking with , mid in my thoughts the door fling open and it's sevyn and kori , they came in with a bag which I was guessing full of snacks.

" nigga don't be busting in here like that " I said standing getting ready to hug her.

" boy suck my dick backwards , tf " she said bucking at me .

I slapped the back of her head as I hugged her then hugged kori next.

kori then took a seat on my lap while sevyn took a seat in the middle of Mir and Kai.

she started eating her chips when mir took a handful out her bag , " boy unt unt , who gave you permission to take my shit ? "

" me nigga " he said as he ate the chips out his hand.

I just laughed to myself , and drank the water that was next to me , mir and me had known each other since sandbox , that was my nigga , he was always down the ride and haven't switched up since.

" ouuu yall cute " sevyn said as she giggled.

I had my arms wrapped around kori and was leaning on her , it was something different about her something that made me want to change my old ways , I could see something with kori plus her sex game had me addicted 😭.

________________________

kori laya linn

" alright baby let's go " i said to sevyn , as I got off tooda lap.

" where yall going ? " Kai asked.

" well since you writing a book and you must know , me and sevyn finna get some snacks and then headto her house. "

" oh shit I heard that , yall mind if we slide through? " tooda asked me licking his lips and looking me up and down "

" boy yeah I guess , you know the address " sevyn said and walked to the door. I kissed tooda on the lips and left.

me and sevyn got in the car and as soon as I shut the door she was talking about mir. " girl ik you seen how fine he was , I'll do some strange shit with him " she said as I took the aux looking for a song to play.

I finally decided to play " troublesome by lil kayla " , as we drove down the street screaming our heart out.

______________________________

heyyyy it's my first story , lmk if yall like it and want me to continue 😛.