GOSSIP GIRL QUOTES :) good times....and bad times....

Hey Everyone here are some Gossip Girl Quotes:):):) ( As you can tell I'm still a bit new but I liked that Shows so here is some quotes! :) BTW Serena, Blair, and Chuck are my top 3 faorite Gossip Girl Characters                                                                                                                                                                     ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Serena: I know it's my fault. I was just so scared.

Dan: I get it. "Hey I killed someone and I'm being blackmailed by a crazy girl pretending to be someone else" doesn't quite roll off the tongue.

Georgina: I never meant to get in between you two. I swear.

Dan: Please, it's okay.

Georgina: No, it's not. Because now she's upset.

Serena: Yeah I am. You manipulative, psycho bitch! You have been planning this this whole time!

 Blair: (to Georgina) Haven't you heard? I'm the crazy bitch around here. 

  Chuck: Let's take it slow this time. Do it right.

Blair: Blegh... Chuck Bass is a romantic, who knew?

Chuck: Now you do, and it's all what it matters.

Chuck: You know, they say if you love something, you should set it free.

Blair: Ugh! They say when you hate something, you should slam the door in its face. Blair: (kicks Chuck's leg) Break a leg.

Chuck: I think I just did.

Serena: So where's Georgina?

Chuck: You're out of luck, she just left.

Serena: Where's Dan?

Chuck: I'm out of luck, he's still here.

Gossip Girl: Spotted, B. and C. reunited to defend S.'s honor. With friends like these, who needs armies?

Blair: Hello?

Nate: Hey, I only have a second. I'm on my way to Queens.

Blair: Gross. Why?

Nate: To meet Vanessa at a concert.

Blair: It got grosser.

Blair: You can tell us anything. We don't judge. We're the non-judging Breakfast club. We're your best friends. Anything you do is something we did too.

Serena: If I tell you, it can never leave this room.

  Nate: She's right Serena, I mean none of us are saints.

Blair: [points at Chuck] Yeah, I had sex with him in the back of a limo.

Chuck: Several times.

Nate: I had sex with you, at a wedding while I was her date. [looks at Chuck] Once.

Blair: [looks at Chuck]

Chuck: I'm Chuck Bass!

 Serena: Dan puts me on a pedestal, if he knew the truth he will never look at me again.

Chuck: Your starting to scare even me. What did you do?

Nate: Cmon, you can tell us.

Blair: We've seen you with vomit in your hair, making out with investment bankers in the men's room at PJ Clark's. You don't have to hide anything from us.