School

School is boring,
School is lame,
When can I play the blame game.

As you see I hate school, and I always will! I don't care if Hunter Cio is there. He's ugly anyway!
***
"Gia it's time to go." Said dad, running to get my stuff. "Can I skip?!" I asked. "No it's your first day. Get your but in the car in 10 minutes." Yelled dad. My dad is a Very good Landscaper. And my mom is a lawyer. My dad makes the most money because he owns the business. "Oh shoot it's time to go!" Gia said in a rush. She grabbed a white silk dress with a cream colored jacket. And a cream colored belt which was only a inch wide. Gia is a very fashionable person.

***
Mrs.Lilian was my only teacher. I thought in this school we went to different classes. I guess not. She is a very nice young lady with a great sense of style. The one thing not to do is call on me. "As I can see we have only one new student in here, what is your name?" The young woman asked as all of the boys just stared at of one of us. I am not sure which they were staring at. I didn't care anyway. "My name is Gia Flue, I came from Australia." I said nice and clearly. Than the young woman moved and the men were only looking at me. There were 15 boys and only 13 girls counting me.

Lunch

My table was only boys talking to me asking me about really personal questions. I didn't care asking them I went with it. They were not bad, but some were over the top.
This kid, William he wants me and everyone to call him Will, he likes me and everyone can tell and let me say he's kinda cute! I think I have a crush! It wouldn't be the first. I don't want to be the "queen bee" of this place and I never thought I will want to be.