Leaving

-After 4 days for Taehyung leaving-
WARNING THIS CHAP CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTACT.

Rose POV:

Im in My room crying. I'll be alone again.. Oppa will be leaving tomorrow morning. T_T
I heard V knocked on My door and I wiped My Face. "Come in.." I said
"Jagiya? Are you okay?" He asked hugging me.
"Ne. IM fine." I murmered and faked a smile.
"Aish.. Im gonna Miss you jagi.." He said tearing up.
"We can do it oppa." I said touching his abs and he looked at me in lust.
"Hmmm. Sit on me." He said and placed me on top of him. Im wearing a plain white tshirt and a red lace underwear. V took of my shirt and touched every inch of stomach I grind on him and he moaned.
"Jagi.. Ughhh." He moaned
"Want me on top?" I asked and he said no and pined me on the bed.
"Baby you look so hot." He said lustfuly. He took of my underwear and bra and massaged my breast.
"Ugh.. Oppa. I want you inside of me now." I said and took of his shirt and pants I saw his bulge its fuckin huge and he put a condom on it.
"Oppa. I don't know if that will fit me.." I said nervously
"It will fit don't worry." He said and entered me.
"Your so tight!!" He hufed letting me adjust to his size it felt like its getting bigger and bigger.
"Please oppa move." I moaned
"Beg for it." He said smirking
"Oppa! Fuck me!" I said and moaned cuz he slammed on me fast and hard.
"Ugh! Fuckkk! It feels so good!" He said panting.
"I-I'm gonna c-cumm!!" I screamed and he French kissed me then we both cummed.
"That was great." He said panting
"Hmm. Yeah." I said hugging him and he hugged me to.
"Your mine now Rose ah." He said smiling
"I'm all yours." I said then fell asleep.

-Next morning-

Taehyung's POV:

I packed my things while Rose is sleeping and I wake her up.
"Jagi. Shower now. I'll be leaving later." I said and she nodded and go to the bathroom.
I'm gonna miss her soooo much. I'm worried if she will be fine here on her own.. She opened the bathroom door and she was wearing a denim short and a crop top that said don't fuck with me and I chuckled.
"Kaja. The airport is far here." I said and she nodded and wear her red doc martins. She looks so hot that I fear boys will look at her toned stomach and her flawless legs.
"You do know how to drive right?" I asked her and she noded and I smiled.
"The maids will take care of you don't worry baby." I said kissed her forehead.
"Arasso.." She smiles
"Kaja." I said and grab my bags
And her following behind
"Your not cold?" I asked her
"I have a jacket on my bag." She said pointing at her Gucci back pack.

-airport-

I saw my hyungs and they saw me too. We greated each other.
"Rose ah will be sad." Jimin said looking at Rose who was nearly crying.
"Flight 1652 will be boarding soon." The teller said
"That's our flight." Jungkook said looking at Rose.
"We gotta go now." Rapmon said
Then Rose silently cried. That made my heart break into pieces. I hugged her.
"I'm gonna miss you Rose ah." I said wiping her wet cheeks
"Oppa.. I'm gonna miss you more." She cried and I kissed her roughly I heard camera flashing.
"We gotta go now." Suga hyung said
"Get a room!" Jin said laughing
Rose ah hugged all of them even Jungkook.
"Bye.. Take care of V for me arasso?" She said smiling
"I love you baby." I said and hugged her
"I love you to. Take care." She said and we finally walk inside the airport and I took a glance at her she is crying sitting on the ground. I'll be back soon jagiya. I said in my mind.

Jungkook's POV:

Ughh! They just kissed infront of me! I'll get you back soon Rose ah. You will love me again.

Rose POV:

Reporters asked me random things like
"How did you met V?"
"Are you pregnant with V's child?"
And the fans keep screaming at me some are good and some are really bad like
"V oppa is mine!!"
"You look cute together!"
"Die bitch!"
"Whore! You were once Jungkook's girlfriend!"
"Your so pretty!"

I opened the car door and let Taehyung's driver drive.
When we reached the mansion I opened the door and 3 maids welcome me and bowed and I just smiled at them i floped at the living room and I watch some tv.
"Dear do you want a popcorn and ice tea?" The old maid said smiling
"What's your name ahjumma? I asked her smiling
"My name is maria dear." She said and I nodded
"Yes please can I have a popcorn and icedtea." I said smiling then he orders the 2 maids.
This mansion have
2 cleaning lady
3 maids
2 drivers
1 lawn cleaner
And 5 guards
"Dear I forgot to give you this." Maria said handing me a gold card.
"Bwo?" I looked at her questionly
"Sir Kim said to give this credit card to you if you want to buy something." She smiled and I noded outing it on my pocket.
I opened my iPhone..
Hmm I think I will need a case..
"Maria I want to go to the mall." I said and she noded
"Kaja!" I said and Maria opened the car door for me.
"Dear us to will always be by your side okay? You have 1 body guard and me following you around. Sir Kim ordered us to do that." Maria said and I just nodded

-at the mall-

People are looking at me while I exited V's BMW car.
"She looks so rich." They whispered
I go to the Apple Store to buy a new case.
I bought 3 cases it's so cute!!
"Give that to the guard." Maria said and I noded and gave it to the guard.
We strole the whole mall and I ate at Starbucks.

(What do you think? Please vote and comment. Saranghae!)