Discovering

Jungkook's POV:

"Oppa!! Can we search it in the internet?" She asked and I noded but theres no answer on Google.
"Wahh.. I'll call BTS and I think they know the answer." I said and dialed them one by one and theyre on there way. And I heard someone knocking rose opened the door and they're all there.
"Rose-ah!!" They said and hugged her.
"Anneyong!" She said smiling
"So what's up kookie?" Rap mon said they all sat on the couch but I noticed V always glancing at rose. MY ROSE. But I let it slide
"Rose have amazing powers guys!!!! She can control the 4 elements and the weather!!! Like whuut!" I said proudly
"Bwo?! Jinja?!" Jimin said and I nodded
"That's swag." Suga hyung said and rose laughed and we all searched through books and the Internet but none said anything and I sighed heavily.
"Maybe D.O oppa knows the answer?" Rose said and I became angry.
"Aniyo! He knows nothing." I huffed
"Guys... I think I know the answer.." V hyung said pointing at a book looks like soooo old.
"Jinja?!" Rose said and sat next to V hyung and V looked at her and blushed. I smell something fishy.
"The book said ( having the 4 elements means nothing but having them with controlling the weather means the vampire is possibly a hybrid or a royal vampire.)" Jin hyung said and that made me drop my jaw.
"O my gosh." Rose said while looking at us.
"Can we see you powers?" Jhope hyung said and she nodded
She raise her hands gently and the wind just followed her hands. (You know what I mean?) and she pointed her little hand on the glass of water and she played with the water.
"Can you control earth to?" V asked
"I don't know but let's go out side to try it." She said and we all ran outside
She stepped hard on the floor and suddenly it broke and she controlled the average rocks that's about to hit jimin hyung.
"Wah! I really do have 4 elements." She said
"How about fire?" Rap mon asked
"I'll try...." She said and focused on the her hand and poof!!! There's a flame on her hands.
"Whaaaaaatttt?!? Daebak! I'll hire you as a personal body guard!" V said and I hit his head and he just laughed. Tch. Alien.
"How about making me angry? Can you make me angry?" She asked and I nodded
" I never loved you! Your a fucking slut! I hate you! I wish I never even met you!" I said acting of course then suddenly heavy rain started to pour and I saw her crying but then laughed not a regular laugh but a evil one that made thunders and lightnings.
"Calm down jagiya!! It's just a joke!" I said and grabbed her kissed her and she smiled to the kiss and she opened her eyes it's pure black then vanished returned brown.
"O my gosh!!!! Mianhe!!!!" She said and buried her head on my chest and the hyungs laughed.
"It's okay rose-ah!" V said hugged her. Okay... I'm really starting to think that V likes her.. I hope not.

( hey guys!!!! Hope you love this chapter! But please give me 50 votes.... If you guys vote or commented I promise you that I will update again! But if no I'll still update. 😄 but make me happy by voting and commenting! Saranghae chingus!!)