Feelings

Rose POV:

"Want me to take you home?" V asked me but my oppa's heard it and they snickered looking at jungkook but he just ran to his room.
"Umm.. It's okay.. I guess." I said smiling he noded and we left.
"Soo.. Do you like me?" V oppa asked.
"No." I said plainly then I blacked out.

V POV:

"No" she said plainly I hit her shoulder then she collapsed.
"Mianhe Rose but I want you for myself only." I said then picked her up and ran to my house. ( the house is in the pic)
When I reached my house aka mansion. It's actually my sister's but she Bought another then she gave me the house. I ran to my room and placed her softly on my bed. I took off my shirt and go to her side and hugged her then I fell asleep.

2 hours later

Rose POV:
I woke up someone hugging me when I looked at the face its V! He is actually handsome..
"Why are you looking at me?" V said in a low voice and I blushed.. I don't know why I blushed.. But his voice is such a turn on.
"I-I'm not looking at you Pabo." I said and I looked around.
"Woah. Where am I?" I said amazed.
"In my house jagi." He said and I remembered I blacked out.
"What did you do to me?!" I screamed
"Woah! Hold on. I didn't do anything unless if you want me to." He said and stood up. And I'm like 0///0 he doesn't have a shirt on!!!
"Y-yah! Put a shirt on!!!" I said turning around blushing then i felt v hugged me.
"Aniyo." He said then kissed my cheeks wahhh!! I think I'm having a crush on him.. O.O
"Aish!" I hufed
"Let's go downstairs. Make me a dinner jagi." He said and I thought maybe I could move on after all.
"Hello? Rose to V." He said pinching my cheeks.
"A-aw! It hurts!! Hajima!!" I said punching him and he just laughed.
"Haha arasso. Let's go down stairs. Follow me." He said then held my hand.
"A-arasso.." I said blushing then he just show me his famous rectangular smile. Omo!! >//<
When we reached the kitchen i opened the reff and I saw the ingredients of kimbap placed it on the counter.
I grab the pan and start cooking I saw V looking at me smiling.
When I finished cooking I placed them on the plate. And give it to V.
"Omo! That looks good!" He said excited
"Hehe thanks." I said smiling like an idiot.
"I'm gonna eat now!" He said and start eating then he took one spoon full and he said "ahh!" Cutely and I blushed.
"Ahh." I said opening my mouth. Omo! I just have an indirect kiss with him!!
"Hehe. Your so cute. You don't want to eat?" He asked and I noded.
"I'm on a diet." I said smiling
"Wah! Aniyo! Eat! I don't want you to starve yourself." He said getting another plate and placed it infront of me.
"Aish. Arsso.." I said and eat and he just smiled eating again.
"So... Are you starting to like me?" He asked looking down.
"I think I am." I whispered
"Omo! Really?! Yehet!!" He clapped happily
"Hehe ne." I said smiling
"Can you move in here? Please? I'm lonely here.." He pouted
"Yah! Don't pout! Aish! Arasso arasso!" I said laughing
"Yehet" he laughed and eat again I laughed at his cuteness.

(So how do you think? What are you rokook or rohyung? Comment and vote please! Saranghae!😘😄)