The sacrifice

Gwen got out of the car "thanks for today" she said before Stefan walked in front of her

"You had me all nervous" Klaus held his hands together "I thought you had done something stupid. Shall we Gwen"

"I thought you didn't need me"

"I wanna know that you won't attack. So you'll be staying in my possession" Klaus said "are you ready love"

"Okay" she said trying to walk to him

"No" Stefan held her back

"I wouldn't" Klaus kept a straight face "no reason for you to die too"

"Stefan I'll go. It's fine" Gwen stood in front of him. She leaned in and kissed him "I'll see you soon. I love you"

"I love you" Stefan said with tears in his eyes. He kissed her one last time before she walked over to Klaus.

Stefan shut his eyes and when he opened then again Klaus and Gwen were gone.

She walked down with him "I don't understand how you'll stop me if I'm there" Gwen asked

"I have a witch who's going to stop you" he smirked holding her arm

"What ?" She said. He was ruining the plan

"I don't need you getting hurt" Klaus smirked. Gwen had to follow a witch down. She looked at the witch

"Jenna" she saw Jenna laying there "Jenna. Hey !" She shook her "he killed her ? Why we did everything that he asked"

Jenna gasped opening her eyes. The witch smiled "she's not dead. She's in transition"

Elena was next to them covered by a fire circle. Gwen got put in a fire circle. She looked at Elena "Elena I can't. I can't do magic in this"

"What ?" Elena frowned "what do you mean ?"

"There's like a barrier. He knew I was going to come" she got aggravated "I really should have been more smarter about this"

Elena shook her head "you've done everything you could"

Gwen covered her face "I'm gonna kill this bitch" she looked at Greta "what happened to witches don't help vampires huh ?"

Greta smirked "what like you ? You are with the vampire"

"Don't use my magic to help them though do I ?" Gwen got mouthy with the girl "you betrayed your family"

Elena looked at Gwen "are you crazy ?"

"Yeah I am" Gwen nodded "she thinks Klaus actually likes her. He's using you. Are you that stupid ? Your brother was smart. What the fuck happened to you"

Greta turned to her "you have no magic. I'll kill you"

"You can't kill me" Gwen seemed too happy "Klaus asked you not too. How about we use no magic and I'll punch you in the face"