Actual break ups

Gwen walked into the Salvatore house "Stefan" she saw him staring at the fire

He turned "I'm so sorry" he had tears in his eyes

"It was stupid. Sneaking around thinking we weren't gonna get caught" She walked closer "my sisters in the hospital and anyone could be next. All because I didn't listen to her"

"I know what you're gonna say to me" he said

"Then let me say it" she walked closer "I've been so selfish because I love you so much. It's over" she cried "it has to be"

"No" he bowed his head and she held his face

"It has to be" she leaned in and kissed him one last time. She walked towards the door

"Gwen" Damon called as she reached the door. He turned to see her crying. He shook his head regretting his choices "I round Katherine up. I was thinking, I didn't think"

"It doesn't matter Damon" she stated "she won. Katherine won" she saw Damon's heart break as she slammed the door behind her.

***

Ronnie knocked on Elena's door "hi"

"Hi" Elena frowned "I was expecting you to be here" she walked out with the girl

"You saw what happened with Gwen's sister. I can't let anything happen to you" Ronnie frowned

Elena nodded with tears in her eyes "we aren't breaking rules. so we don't have to do this"

Ronnie smiled through her tears "we both know where we stand on one another" she grabbed Elena's hand "you have to let me do this"

Elena leaned in and kissed Ronnie "I had to do that one more time".

Days later Ronnie walked into the Salvatore's to seethe two brothers  "so what is it we're doing ?"

"Killing Katherine" Stefan looked at the girl "she's took enough away from us"

Ronnie nodded looking over to see Alaric help Damon work on his tools. Ronnie walked with Stefan "I know you love Gwen and all this but it's risky" Ronnie shook her head "it's the same with me and Elena"