Be The Ironic Cool Kid =====>

You are the ironic cool kid know as Dave Strider and you live in a small apartment in Texas. You are currently talking to your best bro John Egbert. Speaking of bros your real bro died a few months ago from a strifing accident. Okay well, what really happened was that the two of you were strifing late at night and he fell off the roof. When you found his body in the morning you had a small funeral mainly because no one really knew him or you. The only people who attended were you, your friends and their guardians/parents.

Anyway, as you said you are currently talking to your best bro John Egbert about how your bro acted and how his dad acts. "My dad is always baking sweets and I'm sick of always eating them." he typed. "My bro and I always strifed no matter what time of day or night it was." you typed back to him reminiscing about the night of your last strife. The night he fell to his death. "Dude you know you don't have to talk about your bro, I know how you feel about it." popped up on your screen.

He may know how it makes you feel about talking about him but what he doesn't know is what you do to yourself about it. That's right you cut because you feel it was your fault, you were the one that pushed him to the edge in the first place. After a minute you reply "No bro it's totally fine." even though you know it really isn't and you know you're going to cut yourself later. "Okay but you know you still don't have to." " Yeah, I know." You look at the time to see its 1 AM. " Hey my dad says I have to go to sleep I'll talk to you tomorrow." John types "See ya bro." after that you sign off of pesterchum.

You decided that now is a good time to do what you normally do before you go to bed. You go into the bathroom and grab your blade from under the sink. You then slide up your sleeves to reveal old scars and new cuts. You place the blade on your skin and quickly swipe it against your skin. You do this a few more times then watch as blood starts dripping down your arm. You clean up the cuts to make sure they don't get infected. After you cleaned the cuts up you don't bother wrapping them up because they aren't that deep. You go back to your room, change quickly, take off your shades and then go to sleep.

When you wake up you grab your shades and put them on, then you go to your kitchen and start making breakfast. While you are making breakfast you get a text from John. It says "Hey I've got a surprise for you later today!" You wonder what it could be you just hope that it is a nice surprise. "Okay. Can you give me a hint as to what it is?" you ask. "Nope! Sorry, Dave." Well, you tried, but you should have known he wouldn't have said anything, he never does. "Oh well," you say to yourself. You eat your breakfast and contemplate what Egderp's surprise would be. After breakfast you go upstairs, take a shower and change into proper clothes. When you're done that you look at the time to see its already 1 pm. 'Wow, I woke up later than I thought...' you started thinking until a knock on the door took you out of your thoughts. You go downstairs and open the door to see John.