A scared little girl

Nezuko sat behind a bush shivering as her family was being attacked and killed. She had managed to escape them but she got severally wounded on her head, leg and arm.
Two mysterious girls with Katanas had ran over with eyes widened and seen the poor girl behind a bush and ran over to her.
Shinobu: "Ara ara little girl please follow me and my sister you look hurt!"
Nezuko: "W-Who are y-you?"
Kanae: "Kocho Kanae and Kocho Shinobu!"
Nezuko: "My leg really hurts can you help me I can't run.."
Shinobu picked up Nezuko and put her on her back and ran faster then the speed of light along with Kanae in front with a serious face.
Later nezuko had woken up being surrounded by others and was still bleeding
Kagaya: "What a poor girl is she alright?"
Kanae: "Her home got attacked by uppermoons and is wounded but escaped."
The other Hashira eyes widened looking at the bleeding girl
Nezuko: "I-"
Rengoku: "YOU MUSTN'T SPEAK YOUR WOUNDS ARE AWFUL AND SPEAKING WILL DRAIN YOUR ENERGY!"
Nezuko had stopped speaking to stay alive
Obanai: "Kanae are you sure they were uppermoons?!"
Shinobu: "We're positive! But we didn't kill them because all six of them we would've died along with this girl if we did."
Muichiro: "that..sounds reasonable."
Mitsuri: "This little girl is so cute! Can we keep her? Please! Please?"
Obanai: "If she wants this girl here I want her here too."
Rengoku: "I WANT HER HERE TOO SHE MUST HAVE GREAT POTENTIAL TO ESCAPE UPPERMOONS!!"
Uzui: "I AGREE WITH KYOJURO SHE SEEMS LIKE A GREAT GIRL! I BET SHE'LL BECOME A HASHIRA!"
Muichiro: "....."
Sanemi: "She must be quite strong to survive all 6 uppermoons."
Gyomei: "We should keep her she'll make greatness against Kibutsuji."
Kagaya: "Kanae.. I need you to train this girl I see great potential in her as well.."
Kanae: "Yes sir! I will do that along with Shinobu!"
Shinobu: "Ooooh I'm so excited to make a new Hashira!"
A year had gone by since her family got killed Nezuko wasn't upset anymore but never forgot about them and vowed to kill Muzan Kibutsuji and seek vengeance. And had passed Final Selection with flying colors.