Crush and crushed [Edited]

Bianca's P.o.V:

I woke up early next morning ,I was fresh and happy because I had no dreams to scare me but in the back of my mind I was dead scared. I got dressed and walked into the common room. James came up from behind and surprised me.

" You're up early?that's surprising!"

He grinned mischievously and together we both lead ourselves to our first lesson. As usual Jade and I raised our hands and gave in our homework , but what surprised professor slughorn the most was that James had done his homework!

" Well, I must say , James I'm impressed! Bianca you've changed him. Well done! Keep him this way and make sure he finishes all his homework just like this! James you've got potential all you've got to do is try! " said proffesor slughorn.

I blushed tremendously and everyone noticed. After the class , me , Jade and Rosetta set off together for charms. On the way , Rosetta and Jade kept teasing me and told me to admit it that I did have a huge crush on James. To tell the truth, maybe i did. Every time he stood beside me I felt sparks fly. It felt good to be around him and I felt different with him. I remember that time I fell off a bookshelf and how he caught me. I still cherish moments like those. That time when he saved me from malfoy and when I defended him. I remember when we played quidditch together.

I sighed and blushed again. They giggled, 

" Fine you guys, okay I admit it,I like him.happy? but I'm not sure if he does. what if he doesn't?"

"Don't worry Bianca, also have you noticed the way he looks at you, the way he is over protective around you? He loves you and it's obvious! Just wait for it , he'll tell you soon enough! "Rosetta said smiling at me .

We finished charms and James pulled me to a corner then he held my hand and ran straight for an isolated corridor.

I was about to ask where we were and why and that's when he stopped , I skid he stopped me and said," Bianca, I have been gathering the courage to tell you this since the first time we met."

He paused, my heart tensed,a sense of happiness and doubt crept into my mind.

"I have always liked you.very very much!"

I giggled and said, " Real or not real?"

"Real.what about you?"

I blushed and my cheeks turned a bright shade of crimson, I shyly said,"Always...Real!"

We were so delighted and Happy I could've danced all the way to Tartarus. Just kidding! Suddenly we heard a loud disturbing noise , like something fall.We peered and peeked from the corner and you should've seen the look on James face. Malfoy was spying on us.James was boiling with anger, a look of utter distaste and disgust lurked over his expression. Malfoy turned and sped off screaming, 

" Potter likes Jackson , Potter like Jackson" . Gods , I swear to hera he was even more annoying than Octavian , Hera and Kronos combined. Even Peeves was way better than this.

Small droplets of tears were making their way below my cheek, I didn't want James to see me crying but it was too late. He turned the second he heard me sniffing. He made a fist and was about to run after that spoilt brat when I held his hand with an iron grip and it took all of my willpower to stop him. 

"James, it's no use. We'll deal with him later."

James just stared at me in awe, that I just let that filthy, loathsome, no good Malfoy. I removed my wand and said, 

" petrificus totalus "

Luckily Malfoy wasn't able to get to far so he froze on his position. me and James hurried forward and caught up to him.

As soon as we reached James punched Malfoy and hit him as hard as he could. He was completely satisfied. Malfoy got up once the spell ended and spoke real fast when he met his eyes with me, 

" I've had a crush on u Bianca. I just I just.. I just don't know how to express my feelings okay?"

I didn't know how to react so I looked at the two of them and ran back to the class before turning around and saying,

"Then why would you do this?"

James P. o. v:

Bianca actually did like me. As hard as it was too believe, I was stunned and delighted. I loved that girl.

I happily followed behind her and walked off to class not caring if I was late. 

Today was the day I confessed my crush and Malfoy got his feelings crushed.

-