Chapter 51 : Your eyes tell.

Third person point of view

The next morning, Haruto was back to his normal self. Junkyu woke up earlier than usual. He finished his things and then went to make breakfast for the both of them. He made French toast. Haruto was also done getting ready. " Smells good ". Haruto came up from behind trapping Junkyu between his arms. Junkyu felt a little nervous due to the proximity. 

Haruto moved even closer making Junkyu go completely stiff. Haruto moved back with a smile when he noticed Junkyu's face. Junkyu put them on a plate and put it on the side. He turned around and saw Haruto standing in front of him. Haruto was just looking at him with a blank face. Junkyu raised an eyebrow. " What is it ? " 

Haruto closed the distance between them, held Junkyu's face and locked lips with him. Junkyu was taken by surprise. He recovered quickly and kissed back. His hands went to rest on Haruto's chest while Haruto's slowly dropped to his sides. He also closed his eyes and relaxed into the kiss. 

Haruto could feel Junkyu being less tense. He kissed harder pulling Junkyu close and Junkyu clenched his fists. His breathing was getting uneven. Haruto tilted his head to the side and Junkyu also tilted his to the opposite side. Haruto pulled away without a rush and he saw Junkyu slowly opening his eyes. 

Junkyu was trying to catch his breath. He could feel Haruto's intense gaze on him. " I am really going to take one whenever I want from now on ". Haruto said and Junkyu couldn't even look up at him from the embarrassment. Haruto gave another kiss on Junkyu's lips and moved away. Junkyu gave a smile which made Haruto also smile. 

" Let's have breakfast ". Haruto said going to the table. Junkyu took his plate and went to the table. They finished the breakfast and walked out. " Want me to drop you ? " Junkyu shook his head. Haruto nodded. They entered the elevator and they were the first ones to enter. " At least let me drop you till the bus stop ".

Junkyu turned to Haruto who looked like he was set on convincing Junkyu. He shook his head firmly. " Fine ". Haruto said folding his hands. They were reaching the ground floor. They were standing at back of the elevator. Junkyu glanced around once and kissed Haruto's cheek before they reached the floor. 

" Don't be so stubborn. Drive safe. And don't strain yourself. And call me if you don't feel well or even if there is something else without thinking twice ". Junkyu said and walked out. He turned to look at Haruto who looked stunned. He giggled and waved him bye. Haruto didn't respond and the doors closed. Junkyu chuckled and went to work.

Junkyu was smiley all day. Yoshi and Jihoon asked if there was something good that happened and Junkyu said it was nothing. But they knew that something nice has definitely happened. " I guess we are the only ones suffering from the bad weather. Someone here is in spring right now ". Jihoon said and Junkyu hit his arm. Yoshi laughed. 

" We are also happy if you are ". Junkyu smiled at Yoshi's words. " How about meeting up on Friday at our house ? " Junkyu asked and Jihoon nodded. " Sure ". Yoshi also nodded. " I will ask it in the group once ". Junkyu said and the other two nodded. Junkyu went home and changed. He sat down on the couch looking through his phone. 

Haruto came back at his usual time. " You're home ". Junkyu was eating snacks while watching something. Haruto sat down beside Junkyu. " I was thinking about it and how about we meet for dinner with our parents this Thursday ? " Junkyu asked and Haruto nodded. " And with out gang on Friday. We can spend the weekend here ". " Sure ". 

Junkyu picked up his phone texting in the group. All of them agreed to it. Junkyu couldn't get himself to cuddle to Haruto after the kiss. Haruto was being a bit clingy than before and Junkyu was the one shying away now. But Haruto didn't leave him be. Haruto moved closer putting his hand around Junkyu. Junkyu's heart was thumping like crazy. 

" Good night hyung ". " Good night ". Haruto kissed Junkyu's head. Haruto's breath gradually evened down but Junkyu couldn't sleep. He looked up at Haruto admiring his face. " Can't sleep ? " Haruto asked. Junkyu was startled. Haruto opened his eyes. He saw Junkyu looking at him with wide eyes and totally awake. 

" What are you thinking about without sleeping ? " Haruto asked. Junkyu hesitated but he decided to just ask it. " Does your heart race when you are with me ? " Junkyu asked looking up at Haruto with twinkling eyes. Haruto smiled and shook his head. Junkyu was surprised and then confused. 

" I feel calm when I am with hyung. It is like you are the only one in the world and everything else just fades away. My heart stays at complete ease and peace like there is nothing to worry about. So it becomes as still as ripple less water. I love that feeling. And you are the only one who can make me feel that way ". 

Junkyu watched in awe as Haruto spoke. Haruto chuckled at Junkyu's expression. Junkyu was impressed by Haruto's words. He lowered his eyes and scratched his head. " What about hyung ? " Junkyu thought about it. " It is nice. I feel very happy when I am with you. It is all warm and nice. You make me feel so loved and it is so so good ".

Haruto had a smile on his face as he watched Junkyu speak. Junkyu finished and nodded. " So yeah... it's like that. Uhh... I don't think I can speak that well ". Junkyu chuckled a little embarrassed. Haruto laughed lightly. " You need not ". Junkyu looked up. Haruto continued speaking. 

" I can tell how you feel. Your eyes speak a lot. One of my favorite things about you. Don't need to try hard or anything ". Junkyu snickered. He pouted a little and nodded. " I don't think I ever got to tell you but your eyes are so captivating ". " Really ? " Junkyu asked as it was a compliment he never heard from anyone.

Haruto nodded. " They are so bright and twinkle like Christmas lights. So pretty. And they speak so much ". Junkyu lowered his gaze feeling shy. " Thank you ". Haruto chuckled and patted Junkyu's head. " Sleep now. You will feel tired if you don't sleep enough ". Junkyu nodded and closed his eyes too. They slipped into a slumber. 

-MG

Author notice :

I don't know if you guys noticed. But Haruto did get lost in Junkyu's eyes noticeable number of times. 😂 So I guess you can say how much he likes them. 🤷🏻‍♀️

About the title, CTTRO. It is such a beautiful song. 😂 So had to add it. 😌

Haruto's lines are all so romantic~ 😂😭 I love them. 🤩👍🏻