Chapter 23 : Couple like.

Third person point of view

They parked the cars and got down. The others walked up to Haruto's car. " You guys see the caravan there right ? " Seung Hoon pointed to one parked to their right a few vehicles away from theirs. " You can go in it and change into the dresses. We will go to do a check in the meantime. Ha Jun will be there, so he will bring you to us once you are done ".  Haruto nodded.

Seung Hoon and one guy who is his assistant left. Ha Jun took out a suit case and they went to the caravan. " You both can wait here ". Ha Jun told Haruto and his assistant. He entered along with Junkyu. The caravan was spacious. He put the suit case on the bed and opened it. He took out the outfits and placed them on the bed. 

" We will go with the Hanbok first ". Ha Jun said and Junkyu nodded. Ha Jun also told him how to wear it. " You can call me for help if necessary. I will be there outside ". Junkyu nodded. Ha Jun got out and Junkyu started changing. He put it on pretty easily because of Ha Jun's instructions. He walked out and Ha Jun nodded. 

Haruto smiled when he saw Junkyu. He thought it looked good on Junkyu. " It is perfect ". Ha Jun said tying the knot properly. " Haruto-ssi, your outfit is there inside; placed on the bed. I will be doing Junkyu-ssi's makeup and hair in the car. My assistant will be here to help you. Once you are done wearing, call him and he will do your makeup ". Haruto nodded and went in. 

Ha Jun took Junkyu to the car and started doing his makeup. Haruto finished changing and he called for the assistant. He went and did Haruto's makeup and hair styling too. The weather wasn't too hot. It was just right. Haruto's make over was done and they walked to the car. He knocked on the window. 

Ha Jun and Junkyu got out of the car. Haruto froze when he saw Junkyu. He was good looking but now in this look he looked even better. Junkyu noticed Haruto's gaze and raised an eyebrow tilting his head upwards like he was asking  ' what ? '. Haruto just shook his head. Junkyu frowned and looked away. Haruto also averted his gaze. 

" Let's go ? " Ha Jun asked and the others nodded. They followed him, while looking around and saw Seung Hoon was talking with his assistant about something. He noticed them coming his way and smiled. " You guys look good ". He complimented. " Thank you". Junkyu replied with a smile. " Let's go ". They walked a little more. 

" Sit there ". Seung Hoon said and the both of them sat down on a platform. There was a house behind them. " Sit straight and look at the lens. Move a little closer ". The both of them did what was asked and smiled. Seung Hoon put the camera way. " Now sit more closer ". Haruto and Junkyu moved closer. " Close as in not distance but intimacy ". Seung Hoon said. 

They looked at each other clueless about what to do. Seung Hoon shook his head with a smile. " Junkyu-ssi, link arms with Haruto-ssi ". Junkyu did as he was told. " Now put your head on his shoulder and Haruto-ssi lean your head against his ". They did as they were told. " You can lower your eyes with a smile ". 

The both of them smiled. Seung Hoon stood in different directions and took photos. Both of them pulled away from each other as soon as Seung Hoon put the camera away.  " You guys are like robots; doing as he says ". All of them chuckled at Ha Jun's words. " You should relax a little. It is fine ". Ha Jun said. 

Junkyu took a deep breath. He sat more comfortably. Haruto also let out a breath and sat straight. Seung Hoon checked the photo and turned to them. " If you want me to tell you what I want... " Seung Hoon said and both of them looked at him. " I want love. I want to see that in the photos ". He concluded.

Haruto and Junkyu looked at each other. That was going to be bit tough. Seung Hoon clicked a photo of that too. " You need not be cautious about me or the camera. Think it is only the two of you and do it calmly ". Seung Hoon said and they both nodded. They mentally decided to think of how it should be and tried doing that way. 

" Good. Shall we try once again ? " Seung Hoon said and they got to work. And this time the result was perfect. " Awesome ". Seung Hoon said looking at the pictures. " Turn back when the doors open and smile ". He gave the instructions and they did as they were told. They took a few solo shots for each of them and changed the location. 

Haruto was standing on a higher platform while Junkyu was on the ground. " Haruto-ssi can bend forward and Junkyu-ssi should tilt his head up ". They did as they were told with a smile. Junkyu could feel the blush creeping up his cheeks being close and face to face. Haruto put his finger under Junkyu's chin tilting it up very little. Haruto smiled wider.

Junkyu's eyes went wide. But he quickly smiled again. " Wonderful ". Seung Hoon commented. They then went to the place with lots of trees. Seung Hoon gave instructions again. " Stand leaning against it while facing each other ". They did as they were told. Junkyu was trying hard to hold Haruto's gaze. He could feel his face feeling hot. 

" You look really good hyung ". Haruto complimented while staring him in the eyes. Junkyu was trying hard to not look away. " You too ". Junkyu said and Haruto chuckled. Junkyu also smiled wider. " Next Haruto-ssi can stand leaning against it but face the front. Junkyu-ssi go to the side like you are sneaking up on him ". They did as they were told. 

" Now you can just stand under the tree facing each other ". The two photographers worked hard. " Is there anything you would like to do ? " Seung Hoon asked. Both of them shook their heads. " Then one last pose and we will go. Stand facing each other and look down at each other's lips like you are about to kiss and tilt your heads to the side. Not too much though ". 

They followed the instructions. Seung Hoon clicked a few close up shots. Haruto looked relaxed meanwhile Junkyu looked nervous. He gulped hard. " Move a little closer ". Ha Jun said and they did so. Haruto also felt nervous but it didn't show. He couldn't actually look away from Junkyu unlike Junkyu who couldn't hold Haruto's intense gaze.

Junkyu almost forgot to breathe. " Done ". Seung Hoon said and looked down at the camera. Junkyu let out the breath he was holding. He looked up and met eyes with Haruto. Haruto didn't look away and continued maintain eye contact. Junkyu was the one who blinked and looked away. Haruto also looked away with a smile.

Junkyu rubbed his neck in embarrassment. Haruto also looked around like nothing happened. " Let's go ". Seung Hoon said and they all walked away from there. Junkyu didn't make eye contact with Haruto and neither did Haruto try to. They were finally done with the shoot for their first concept.

-MG

Author notice :

Them. (ugly crying) 😭😭😭😭😭 It. Is. So. Sweet. Cute. And every other endearing thing. 😭

You guys should be familiar with their dresses. They are the ones from their Chuseok special treasure map episode from back then. 😂 The one where they pick partners and play games. 

CTTRO for the song. I actually thought this whole shoot would have a calm mood but somehow it turned out more romantic and sweet than I expected. 😂 It's nice though. 😌✨

The song is really beautiful and I thought it goes well with this. So I put this one. 🤩 It is so nice. I love the lyrics and the song as a whole. It's so pleasing to the ears; especially his voice. 😍 

Just imagine it like you are watching one of those aesthetic edits of Harukyu doing the shoot with the song. 😂