Chapter 41 : Some gifts.

Third person point of view

Junkyu scratched his head. He did look forward to it a little as it was a weekend. This was their second week but still their first weekend at home. He didn't expect this. But work can't be helped. He went to the bathroom and started with brushing his teeth. He then wondered if he should take a shower, but decided against it. 

He walked out and decided to clean the house. He started by putting the clothes in the washing machine. He then went to the living room and started cleaning. By the time he was done, the washing machine gave a beep. The clothes were all done. He went and washed his hands and took the clothes out. 

He started hanging them. After that he went back to cleaning. He only had a glass of juice in between. Time went by quickly as he was busy with cleaning. He ordered lunch and had it. The other batch of clothes was done by the time he was done eating. He hung them as well. He was finally done with everything. 

He finally went to take a bath. He then put on the sheets for the bed and pillow covers too. He then looked at the two blankets. He put them on the bed with a pout. He sat down in the living room finally taking a breather. He turned the television on and started folding the clothes. He was done with them and went to put them in the wardrobe. 

The door bell rang when Junkyu walked out of the bedroom. He went to look. It was one of Seung Hoon's assistants. He opened the door. " Hello ". Junkyu smiled and greeted him. " Hello ". The assistant was carrying two boxes. Junkyu let him come inside. He put the boxes down and turned to Junkyu. 

" These are all the things that we have to give you. Sirs told to inform that there is a gift from each of their side to you both ". " Thank you so much ". Junkyu gave a bow. The assistant also gave a bow and left. Junkyu closed the door and walked in. He took the boxes to the living room and sat down on the floor. 

He picked a box, pulled the tape off and opened it. There was a paper and Junkyu removed it. He then saw a small envelope. He took it out and opened it. It looked like a letter inside. He took it out to read it. It was from Seung Hoon. Junkyu started reading the letter.

" Hello. Hope you both are doing good. These are the clothes we designed for you guys. They are made for you and they are likely to be used again. And it felt like you having them will have more meaning as a good memory. So please take them. Hope you have a long lasting happy married life ".

Junkyu chuckled. He put it away. He checked and all four concept dresses were there. He pushed it to the side and took the other box. He pulled the tape off. There were small frames of different photos of them from their shoot. Junkyu took them out one after the other carefully. He smiled when he looked at them. 

There were a total 6 of them. He then saw the album and a hard drive as well. He put them away. And at the bottom there was something covered with a gift wrapper. He took it out and removed the paper. It was a bigger frame and Junkyu turned it around. His eyes went wide in surprise. It was a photo of them both on the wedding day. 

Junkyu smiled when he saw it. It was the photo which they took after the wedding at the photo booth. He put it down carefully and picked up his phone calling Ha Jun. " Hello. Junkyu-ssi ". " Thank you so much for the gifts ". Junkyu said. " It is nothing. We are happy as long as you like them ". " I love them. Please tell Seung Hoon-ssi too ".

" Sure. I will tell him about it. Also how is your married life going ? " Junkyu smiled. " It is going on fine ". Ha Jun chuckled. " That's good then. I will hang up ". " Yeah. Bye ". Junkyu hung up. He got up and took the box with clothes to the wardrobe. He picked up some hangers which had zipper bags to them.

He took out each pair and put them in. He hanged them all and put the box away too. He walked back to the living room. He looked around for places to put the photo frames. He looked around. He put the frames. There was a painting hanging in the living room. He decided to replace it with the big frame he had. 

He brought a chair and got on it. He carefully removed the painting and got down. He put it away and then picked up the new frame. He stood on the chair once again and hung it. He got down and checked if it was fine. It looked a little down to the left. He got on the chair and set it again. He got down and was satisfied with it. He admired his work with sparkling eyes. 

Junkyu then wondered about where to put the other frames. He moved back a little and thought about putting the frames around the big one. He liked the idea. He went and brought the tool kit. He checked for the places he wants the frames and then put the nails in those places. He hung all the frames and stood back.

He checked it and cleaned up. He then stood there looking at it. He patted himself. He was impressed with his own work. He took out his phone and took a photo of it. He heard the door. He saw Haruto walk in. " You're home ". Junkyu greeted and Haruto smiled. He then noticed the frames on the wall. 

Haruto went and stood beside Junkyu looking at them. " What is this ? " " Seung Hoon-ssi's assistant delivered them all. I removed that painting which was here and hung these ". Junkyu showed them to Haruto. Haruto nodded. " You did a good job ". Haruto said and Junkyu grinned. " Thank you ". 

" There are also a drive and album ". Haruto nodded. " I will change and be back ". Junkyu nodded. He sat down on the couch. " Hyung, what are those clothes at the end ? " Haruto asked walking out of the bedroom. " They sent the ones we used for the shoot as a gift ". Junkyu answered and Haruto nodded. 

" Also, did you clean the house ? "  Junkyu nodded. Haruto sat down on the couch facing Junkyu. " Why did you do it all by yourself ? We could've done it together ". " It is nothing. I had nothing to do and I would be bored to just sit all day. So I decided to do it. From next time on wards, let's do it together ". Haruto nodded. 

" Let's look at the album ". Haruto said taking it out. Junkyu moved closer and they looked at all the pictures. " They came out so well ". Junkyu said looking at them. The both of them looked really good. They were in the order of how they did their photo shoots with the last one being the one of their wedding. They talked about how it went then and spent the evening. 

Haruto said he would like to try cooking for dinner. " What will you make ? " Junkyu asked sitting on the counter. Haruto looked around the shelves. " Spaghetti ? " He took them out. He did know a recipe which was from their hotel menu. " I know a recipe. So I will make that ". Junkyu nodded. 

Haruto tied the apron and got to work. Junkyu chatted with him as he cooked. They were done and sat down to have it. Haruto looked relaxed when he watched Junkyu taste it. Junkyu's eyes went wide. " It is delicious ". He chewed the food and nodded. " You can cook ? " Haruto shook his head. 

" I know this recipe so it came out well ". Junkyu nodded. They finished dinner and Junkyu cleaned the dishes. He put on songs and sang along while cleaning. Haruto laughed when Junkyu even started to dance. Junkyu giggled and got it done. They went to their bedroom and fell asleep.

-MG

Author notice :

Junkyu's day was so packed. 😂 We love the gifts too. 🤩 

This week I did kind of work on the chapters pretty easily. 😂 It went fine. 😌👍🏻