7

*spun and landed on jungkook*

Taehyung:- truth situation or dare?

Jungkook:- truth.

Taehyung:- have you ever slept with a girl?

Jungkook:- yes.

Taehyung:- who has a terrible choice?

Jungkook:- what did you say?

Taehyung:- nthn.

A/n pov:- the game continued, after 4 chances the bottle landed on you.

Yn :- Dare.

Ryujin :- hmm. As you didn't tell the name or your crush. Get up and kiss your crush.

Yn pov:- my eyes widened. I didn't know what to do. Everyone was cheering up me to kiss my crush. 'yn this is the time yn'. I turned left and kissed Taehyung. As he kissed me back.

Jimin:- wohoo!! They're together now yayy.

Irene :- wohoo!!

Yn :- I love you tae! I love you so much.

Taehyung:- I love you too yn.

A/n pov:- the game ended and everyone started leaving the place. You were talking with your friends.

Irene :- I am so happy for you both.

Jimin :- yeah me too.

Taehyung:- BTW yn from how long you had a crush on me?

Yn :- from the best first day I met you tae. When we were 16, I remember our kiss.

Wonyoung:- ohh yn. You're the Miss XXX now, unbelievable.

Yn :- yeah for me too.

Wonyoung:- how much did you pay to the director or how many hours did you sleep with him to get this.

Irene :- you-

Yn :- irene wait. I am in case you forgot. This award has different criterias not only beauty! And as we all know , you are perfect at nthn.

Wonyoung:- atleast I look better than you.

Yn:- oh wonyoung don't compare me with yourself. My reputation falls down each time you do that.

Wonyoung:- I will take my revenge.

Yn :- have a nice dayyy! Guys let's go. Tae I am gonna go with you.

Yn pov :- I sat on tae's bike.

Yn:- tae. shall we go to your house ?

Taehyung:- for what yn?

Yn :- hm you know.

Taehyung:- ohh yn is being a pervert huh?

Yn :- stop it. Lets go.

-----------------------------------

A/n pov:- you both reached his apartment as he opened the door. You sat on the couch and he offered you water.

Yn :- tae. I am so happy to be with you again.

Tae :- me too.

Yn:- hm. As we remember our first kiss lets have a rememberable night too.

Yn pov:- as I said this. I got up from the couch and walked towards him. I pinned him against the wall and looked deep into his eyes.
I kissed him slowly and wrapped my hands around his neck. He wrapped his hands around my waist. The kiss got faster and faster.

A/n pov:- he picked you up and took you in his room while kissing.
He THREW you in his bed (lol). You took your gown as he removed his clothes. He hovered over you and said ..