2

FLASHBACKS:-
A/n pov :- Your dad and Taehyung's dad were really close friends. You and taehyung would meet on daily bases as you were really close. Taehyung started developing feelings for you when you both were only 14. On your 15th birthday he proposed you and as you loved him alot , you accepted the proposal. You had your first kiss with him and it was memorable.
After a year and counting you found out that taehyung kissed your enemy in a club. You knew that he was drunk but it took you a while to forgive him.
The day your mother died of a heart attack and the same day he left you and got shifted in another town . The fact that he never contacted you from then and never thought of meeting you. It was a dual heart break of your mother's death and breakup. You loved him alot and waited for him but he didn't come back.
Now that you're 21 y/o and it's your last year of college, you have moved on but whenever you think of him it is terrible.

*FLASHBACK END*

Tae:- hello everyone my name is Kim Taehyung. Nice to meet you all.

All :- nice to meet you too.

Wonyoung:- oml he's so handsome.

Lisa :- yes wonyo he is a hottie. We'll grab him later.

Wonyoung:- yes haha.

Tae pov:- I sat beside a nice boy (jimin) and we started talking as Mr. Lee was taking attendance.
I was busy introducing myself to jimin as soon as I heard..

Mr Lee:- Shin yn!

Yn :- present.

Tae pov:- I turned around and saw her. Seeing her made my heart melt. She was as pretty as she was.

Tae :- hey jimin. Do you know yn?

Jimin :- oh yeah she's a really good friend of mine.

Tae :- ohh.

-------------------------

Yn pov:- I was talking with Irene about our cheerleading practice. We were standing by the locker.

Wonyoung:- yah! Yn. So you showed your real face bitch.

Yn :- what?

Wonyoung:- you kicked me Outta the team! How could you!

Yn :- because I am the leader.

Wonyoung:- oh just because I was doing make up?

Yn :- yes. And also you are a bully and a pick me.

Lisa :- hey! Watch your mouth asshole!

Irene :- watch yours.

Yn :- stop! Look wonyoung, I don't wanna fight, you are the one who's not perfect and busy bullying or doing make up.

Wonyoung:- oh bitch you're just jealous. And you call me PICK me because noone picks you. Hahahaha.

Lisa :- yeah hahahaa.

Yn :- I am never jealous of you. Why would I be jealous of someone who has no taste.

Wonyoung:- what did you just say?

Yn :- yeah I said what you heard.

Wonyoung:- shut the fuck up.

Yn :- oops I am so sorry hahahaha.

Jimin :- yn stop now. Leave these girls don't waste your time on these.

Irene :- Jim you're right. Lets go yn.

Yn :- hm ok.

-------------------------
*In the cafeteria*

Yn pov:- I was waiting for my order as taehyung approached me.