4

-----------------------------

Yn pov:- I reached his place and it was pretty quiet

I knocked the door and jungkook opened it.

Jungkook:- oh you're here. Come in.

Yn :- hm.

Jungkook:- have a seat.

Yn :- no thanks. Here is your money.

Jungkook:- do you think that I called you here for the money?

Yn :- what do you mean?

Jungkook:- hah! Fool. I know you brought the money in your bag. But I took it out, don't ask me how.

Yn :- you bastard!

Jungkook:- shut the f*ck up, b*tch.

Yn pov:- he yelled as I flinched. He came towards me as I hit the wall. He was so close to me.

Yn :- what the hell jungkook?

Jungkook :- I said SHUT UP! I hope you enjoyed the kiss you had with that son of a b*tch today. Huh? You know I hate him but you still do those things that boil my blood. I GAVE YOU THE FREEDOM TO BE HIS FRIEND BUT NOT TO BE A SL*T TO HIM!

Yn :- jungkook watch your mouth! First of all , you're noone to give me any freedom or permission. And second of all it was just a game , you also kissed wonyoung and third of all I AM NOT AN ASSH*LE LIKE YOU WHO JUST WANTS TO GET F*CKED. WHATS WRONG WITH YOU! I AM HELPING YOU WITH THE MONEY. I AM THE ONE WHO IS GIVING YOUR FEES , I AM THE ONE WHO IS FILLING UP YOUR LOANS. I AM THE ONE WHO IS DOING EVERYTHING. YOU ARE JUST BLACKMAILING ME AND THATS ALL! YOU ARE A SL*T NOT ME! YOU BASTARD!!

Yn pov :- I yelled with anger in my eyes as he pinned me against the wall and kissed me forcefully. I somehow pushed him and slapped him. I ran towards the door as he pulled me by my waist. He made me sit in the couch as I was resisting. He held my hand with force as I screamed. He closed my mouth with his hand and said..

Jungkook:- ohk then. Right now! I am gonna reveal our secret in front of your f*cking eyes!

Yn :- what! No no please jungkook nooo. Noo.

Jungkook:- ohk then. Come to my room.

Yn :- what! No jungkook noo please.

Jungkook:- ohk then. Kiss me.

Yn :- wtf is wrong with you!

Jungkook :- secrets....

Yn :- argh ohkkk.

Yn pov:- I pecked his lips.

Yn :- over..

Jungkook:- hey. It's not a kiss.

Yn :- what else do you want!!!

Jungkook:- let me show you what is a kiss.

A/n pov :- he picked you up by your waist and made you sit on his lap. You pushed his hand away but he tightened the grip and pulled you closer. He kissed you then and there.
His kiss was really harsh and disgusting for you but he felt satisfied.
His hands were roaming on your thigh making you uncomfortable. He kissed you for so long that you were now running out of breath.
He finally broke the kiss as you got up from his lap as fast as you could. You looked at him.