1.

Beyoncé Giselle Knowles pov| May 13, 2022| 18 years old | chapter 1.

I was almost thirty minutes late to get to school, not like I even wanted to be here right now.

My mother wasn't feeling good like usual so I had to make sure she was okay before coming to school, plus I had to drop Solange off as well.

"Glad you finally decided to join us, Knowles." Good Lord knows I don't have the strength for this lady this early in the morning.

I didn't reply to her, instead I walked over to my sit besides Kelly who seemed to have already fallen asleep, I could tell this class was gon' be boring as fuck.

"H-hey bae." I could tell ole girl was already fucked up with the way her words were coming out distorted.

"You smoke?" I try to whisper.

"You have something you want to share with the class, Knowles?" Ms Simpsons bald ass asks loudly making everyone stare at both I and Kelly.

"No not really, that's why I was whispering as you can see." I reply sarcastically which seemed to piss her off.

"Get out my class, Knowles."

"It's Beyoncé. Simpson." I wasn't even going to waste my breath on this lady, she's not worth my time.

I walk out the class and decide to just roam the hallways until next period.

___

"That lady really don't like your ass." Robyn laughed at the story Kelly was telling her about earlier events.

"Well the feeling's mutual so.. whatever." I shrug taking a bite of my sandwich, the lady just mad she ain't getting nun from her limp dick ass husband.

"Y'all wanna skip?" Kelly asks after awhile of silent eating, I mean I would've but I've skipped more than five times in the last two weeks, I don't think I'mma skip for a lil while.

"Nah, I'll pass."

"Bey you good? This the first time you passing up that offer?" Robyn asks eyeing me skeptically.

"I'm aight, I just don't wanna skip." I shrug leaning back into my seat, they both go into their own private conversation while my eyes rack round the lunch room.

Nothing too interesting going on, but there sure are a lot of eye candy in here.. hmm..

___

"Okay class, we're gonna be having a term long project, it's worth half your grade so if you decide not to do it then that's on you." Mr. Elba addresses the class "You're gonna be writing a biography well more like an expository essay about the person you'll be partnered up with.."

Partners? I hate partner projects for real.

People were already discussing who they'd be partner with, I guess I'll pick Rob since it's just us two taking this class.

"No, you will not be picking your partners yourself, I'll be doing that for you." What the hell? I don't wanna have to do a term long project with someone I don't talk to on a usual basis.

He pulls out a sheet of paper which seems to have the names of the class written on it, "Okay so we have..

Vincent and Jayla
Kevin and Tristan
Robyn and Rakim" I tune out the rest of his words till I hear my name get called out.

"Beyoncé and Onika." Is there even an Onika in this school?

"Okay I need you all to switch to the seat besides your partner so you can get properly acquainted."

Everyone starts switching seats and I'm left in confusion, since I don't even know who I'm supposed to be partnering with.

A girl suddenly comes up to my table, a shy smile on her face, ain't she the deaf one?

I mean she's really pretty and all but like she don't talk to nobody and nobody talk to her, she been attending this school for quite awhile and I'm just knowing her name today.

"Are you uh–nika?. Wait am I pronouncing that right?"

"Onika." She corrects, her voice so soft that if you weren't listening closely you probably wouldn't have caught it, but her accent sounds so nice like, I could hear her speak all day and not get annoyed.

"Okay so how we gonna do this project?" She takes a seat besides me placing her pencil case and shit on the desk.

"W–we can d–do it at my h–house?" She asks softly her eyes never leaving the desk, it's kinda rude but I'll just let it slide.

I was gonna ask if she's nervous or that's just how she talks, but then again I don't wanna make it awkward.

"Sure. Lemme see your phone?" She passes it over which was a really nice looking iPhone 12 with a glittery pink pouch.. girl must got money.

Wow I really need to get a new phone, cause this Infinix ain't gonna cut it.

I put in my number saving it as Beyoncé ✨ then called my number so I could have hers as well.

"You can text me the address and time later on." I say after passing her phone back to her.

"S-sure."

____

New book, My intrusive thoughts led to.

So what'd do y'all think?

Beyoncé?

Onika?

Vote, comment and share +♡