7.

A/N: So I changed my mind 😅. Since I just finished orphans I thought why not just finish this book and so yeah, here you have it.

Hopefully y'all still even read this book :()

__

Beyoncé spent the whole evening with Onika just watching movies and talking although she did most of the talking.

She would've left earlier but Onika didn't want her to and well since she was basically being paid to be her friend, she stayed.

"I'll have to go now Onika, It's getting late." Beyoncé said checking the time on her phone which read 7:51pm.

Onika pouted not wanting Beyoncé to go yet, despite the fact that she was having a headache and wanted so badly to sleep, she didn't want Beyoncé to stop talking to her.

"S-stay p-please?"

"Onika you know I can't I gotta go home, my mom's gonna be worried."

Tina had finally come back home yesterday afternoon and since then she'd been on bed rest, Beyoncé wouldn't even let her do any simple house chore.

It was like she'd disappear if she looked away for one second, if not for the fact that she'd felt extremely guilty for missing out on the hangout she promised Onika she would've probably been at home now with her mom and sister.

"B-but you'll come tomorrow right?" Onika croaks out feeling shy at the look Beyoncé was giving her with all these questions.

It wasn't a bad look, just a look of amusement? Curiosity? She just couldn't place her finger on it.

"Yeah, I'll even bring something to make you feel better."

Onika nods finally letting Beyoncé walk out of her room.

A wide smile ever present on her face,  God she doesn't know what she would do if ever Beyoncé left and they haven't even known each other for a long time.

Ominiscient pov| May 17, 2022.

It was Tuesday now and the day had passed in a breeze, although Beyoncé couldn't help but think about Onika all day.

Last night as well.. she was different. And a good, rejuvenating kind of different.

Like the 'it's always good to try new things' kinda different, but whenever Nicki would come to mind, that unexplainable guilt would come as well.

She just couldn't imagine losing Nicki over a couple thousands but then again she needed it— her mother needed it. Nicki would understand right?

When the time's right, she'll probably tell her but that time was definitely not now.

"Bey? Bey? Beyoncé fucking Knowles?!"

"Huh? Huh?"

"I said get the fuck out my car, we're at your destination." She rolled her eyes at Robyn's choice of words.

But with her it was always something, she'd spaced out more than four times today with the only thought in her head being Nicki..

Walking into her house she'd seen her mom had fallen asleep on the couch with one of her cheesy series films playing on the tv screen.

Solange was sat on the floor besides the couch well on her way to dreamworld.

She goes over to tap her awake so she could go into their shared bedroom and sleep and does the same for her mom walking next to her just incase.