Chapter 5:

As both of them had left, I decided to go look around and find something to do. Not long had passed before I started to hear music playing. This song? Ive heard this song before but couldnt recall where...

As I walked further into the hall the music got louder and louder until I was stood behind a closed door. The music was coming from behind here. I started humming the tune to it as I opened the door. The room was pretty bare but there was nothing that could of made the music.

Just as the song was nearing an end someone or something jumped out singing, "Pop goes the weasel!"
I stumbled back unsure of what I was seeing. This thing was tall, very tall and had no colour as he was just black or white.

"Want to see my circus? They'll be plenty of things to do~" He smiled widely showing off his sharp metalic looking teeth.

I decided against it. Out of everyone I had met so far he felt like a threat the most. Just as he reached out his hand to grab me the door flung open and someone dragged me out of the room.

"You shouldnt be there! Do you realise how much trouble I could be in for allowing you to wander!" When I looked back to see who the voice belonged to, I saw the hooded man from earlier, "Your lucky you arent dead yet, Y/N"

"How did you-"  Before I could finish my sentence he cut me off.

"Know your name? How could I forget? You made Marble Hornets better eventhough you were only there because Jay didnt trust you to be alone" He responded.

"You werent there, so how?"
He laughed at my response before pulling me towards his room.

"Sorry about that but I couldnt show it in the hall" He spoke before taking his mask off.

"Brian!?" My eyes went wide at who was stood before me. "How? You died!"

"Hi? Yeah I did die... but most people here are dead"

I sat down to process this new information. How is he here? Tim watched him die!

"Masky said that you were playing with Sally earlier?" He didnt mean to say it like a question but it came out like that.

"Yeah, it was quite funny, does this happen often?"

"Yeah, I have some images of all the other times this has happened to them!"
Brian grabbed his phone and showed me pictures of them all. Their were ones of Masky, Jeff, Ben and some others who i hadnt met yet. Whilst the boys were put into princess sort of dresses, the girls wore dresses that suited them. We were still laughing at the photos even when Brian had put his phone down.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door before the handle turned...