Chapter 3:

When I next woke up, I found myself in a dark rundown room with my hands tied behind my back. I wondered if anyone lived here and if they did then how? How would anyone be able to live a place like this? The walls were falling down and graffiti covered the other walls. Debris that had fallen from the cieling lay on the floor, piling up. I wrinkled my nose when the stench of dead bodies filled my nose. Why did I take less recruits now?! They were waiting for it to be less protected! How could I be so stupid?! Honestly instead of asking myself those questions, I should of paid more attention to the room or i would have known that I wasnt alone.

In the room with me was a young girl with brown hair. She wore a pink dress and held onto a bear teddy. On closer inspection, it seemed that she had blood dripping down her face. However, it wasnt fresh or dry.

"Hey there! Wanna play dress up? The boys are already in my room!" She said excitedly

"W-what?" I said, honestly, playing dress up with a what looked to be 8 year old child didnt seem too bad right now.

"Is that a yes?" She asked again.

"Okay, then" I said, wondering if she would untie me.

"Yay! Dont tell Slendy though!" She laughed. Whos slendy?

"Umm could you maybe untie me?" I asked.

"Oh yeah! Also whats your name miss?" She asked excitedly whith a huge smile on her face.

"Y/N, what about you?"

"Im sally!" She said, walking behind me to untie me from the chair. Once she had, she said excitedly, "lets go!" And led me.

Sally led me towards her room and the walk there was quite silent but due to the amount of room indicated that she wasnt here alone. There was an open door to the far left which I guessed was Sallys room. Still smiling, she skipped into the room.

In the room already were two boys and a girl around my age.
One of the males, had pale skin and a smile was carved into his face and he had black hair. His clothes were bloody yet the blood wasnt fresh.
The male next to him had dirty blonde hair and had black eyes with a red pupil. He was dressed as link.

They were both tied up and it looked like they were forced to do this.
Next to them, the female wore a black dress and she had black, long hair. Her skin was also pale just like the males.
However instead of her being tied up she was stood infront of them laughing at the two males.

"Guys I'm back! I also found someone else who wanted to join!" She exclaimed.

Suddenly all eyes were on me.

"Who's she? She doesnt live here?" The female asked.

"She's Y/N! I found her and she agreed to play!" Grinned Sally.

"Well then if she is going to be here I'll introduce us! Im Jane, that's Jeff with the black hair and the other one is Ben."

I waved at them, whilst trying not to laugh.
Jane then looked back at the boys along with Sally, "Well then, lets begin"