A/n

I was thinking I could wrap up the story in 10 chapters but at this rate it'll take way more, so I thought about it and I decided I'll end this book for now and write a second book later when I'm done writing an actual book, getting better at german, get used to my dad shouting at me that I'm a failure, suicidal thoughts, the last sentence in kotlc stellarlune (really wanna kill Shannon because of that), getting over that fact that I still ship Sokeefe even though I'm writing a book on Kam, more suicidal thoughts, let's add some moreeee, deep thoughts that are more or less suicidal, friends that are just as weird and crazy as me, more deep thoughts.

There is a whole list.

But on to the first reason.

I'm writing (with the help of 2 other friends) a Horror Book. I chose the title it's called: Candle Light.

I'm not gonna go into detail but my friend can book bind so she is gonna make 3 copy for me her and the other friend.

I'm writing a different digital book called: Run a sokeefe weird fanfiction.

I know your probly wondering "but I_like_pizza_BETTER why are you making time for 2 other books and not this one? That just doesn't make sense!" All I'm saying right now is that my thoughts are really scattered sleep is like the amount of German books I read. Which is barely by the way.

I just wanna say I'm sorry I know those are meaningless words but I mean them *I think?*

Again sorry and if you want I could write a digital copy of the Horror Book when I'm done writing it so you guys could enjoy it.

Anyway enjoy other books or the 1st chapter of Run.

Enjoy your day or night

Peace out ✌🏾

P.S thank you for 108 reads I'm so happy to hit double digits. Thanks to anyone that like reading this.

Edit 1: 147 reads! My dreams are coming true. You guys really love the first chapter