Training

"JOHANNA GET UP THIS INSTANT" what a great way to wake up, God I feel like sticking my axe through her head. Shut up Johanna your weak and innocent. So instead of screaming at her and attacking her I say "ok I will be down in a minute" in a sweet tone.
For a second I'm wondering why I'm up this early but then it comes to me. Shit. I have training today. You see normally this would be my favourite part but since I'm acting weak I will have to be a little girl who can't do anything and has probably never lifted a weapon in her life, I am not looking forward to today.

I quickly pull on my training stuff and head to breakfast I grab a piece of toast and some bacon and tell Blight I'm heading down "I'll come with you" Luke says "oh joy" I mumble quietly to myself but somehow Blight heard my and he chuckles "ok you to have fun at training" Blight says still laughing a bit.

Well were in the elevator Luke starts asking me all these questions "so what weapons are you good at" he says, I'm about to say 'none of your freakin business' but I stop myself just in time instead I say "oh I'm not really sure I'll have to see" oh god this will be a long day.

When we get down to the training centre it's only the Careers, district 9 and district 5. About 10 minutes later everyone has arrived and someone comes out telling us some rules and advice then says that we may begin.

I head to fire building first, after a couple tries I manage to start a small fire, I then head to knot tying.

I have managed to go unnoticed for the first have of the day, ok only 3 more hours to go (note my sarcasm).

The second half of the day feels even slower than the first have if that's even possible, I swear the axes are taunting me. It just so not fair everyone gets to play with the weapons and I'm stuck with these stupid survival skills lessons, wait Blight told me to not show any strengths but he never said I couldn't use weapons I just can't be good. Oh weapons here I come.

I went and tried all the weapons but the saddest part is that in the bow and arrow station I didn't even have to pretend to be weak. Let's just hope the weapon I will end up with in the Arena won't be those. I have been laughed at all day and that makes me smile. I'm manipulating everyone.

When training end I head back to our floor and see Blight sitting on the couch so I go and sit next to him "well muffin how was training? Did you act weak? Did people believe you?" He asks me "long, yes, and yes oh and don't call me muffin" "well you eat so many you may just turn into one" Blight says laughing "not funny" I say but can't help but smile.

We small talk for a few more minutes until Luke enters and Francesca and we all start talking about tomorrow. We have individual assessment in the second half of training. Oh no.