The train ride

The train is gorgeous it has pretty blue velvet chairs and mahogany tables. Not to mention there is enough food to feed my family for 4 months. I'm in love.

I look over at Luke and he has the same look as I do, in aw.

Francesca breaks our gaze saying "I know it's gorgeous to stair at but close your mouths while doing it, you'll catch flies.

That is never gonna happen I bet there isn't a single insect on the train, it looks spotless.

I take a set in one of the chairs and start to eat a muffin. This is the best thing that has ever happened to me, other than the fact that I am going into a fight to the deaths in a week.

After I finish my muffin I get up to get another, Blight laughs.

"What" I spit out.

"Wow water works has got some fierceness to her" Blight laughs at his own joke.

"Don't call me that" I say angrily.

"Easy tiger" Blight laughs again at his joke.

I get frustrated so I start to walk out but stop and grab three more muffins which only makes Blight laugh harder than he already is. But I couldn't help it they are soooo good, seriously what is in these?

When I step into my room I freeze its so pretty I have a big comfy bed with brown sheets a dresser full of weird clothes and I gigantic bathroom.

I decide to have a shower, the have all of these buttons for different shampoo and conditioner I choose coconut shampoo and mango conditioner. It's so nice the water is actually hot and it comes out of the ceiling. After I finish I press another button and it dries me off.

I walk out of the bathroom naked to go get some clothes but when I step out I see Blight sitting on my bed, "hey Joha....whoa sorry" hey says when he sees me naked. I could care less if he sees my like this I'm not all embarrassed because once in 6th grade I thought I had shorts on so I pulled of my pants but apparently I didn't, so my whole class saw my in my underwear. And I'm about to die "It's all good" I say and casually sit next to him on the bed as if I'm fully clothed, I can see he is uncomfortable so I laugh and walk over to my dresser and pull on a pair of pjs and a comfy shirt and sit on my bed again, "is this better for you?" I ask in a sarcastic tone. He laughs and says "much" we both just crack up laughing. Once we finally stop laughing Blight says "listen Johanna, I know you aren't actually weak" I'm shocked "am I that bad of an actress?" I ask "no, I just can tell from how fierce you can be, but I love your plan. Make it so nobody notices you then strike hard at the end of the games, genius." I'm happy that he believes in me. I just smile. "Well let's go get some dinner, but there will be no muffins" Blight says then laughs I play along with it and say "aw darn I was looking forward to that" we laugh then head to the dinner cart.

After dinner I go straight to bed, I always thought that I would have trouble getting to sleep if I was about to enter a death match but I don't it must be because to bed is so comfy.

When I wake up I get out of bed and go to have breakfast. Nobody but Luke is there. "Hey" he says "hey" "how was your sleep" he asks "surprisingly really good what about you?" "It was alright" he responds then there's awkward silence but it breaks when Francesca comes in and starts blabbing about what the day will be like, I don't pay attention to her I just focus on my delicious muffin I'm eating.

The next couple hours is spent talking strategy with Blight and Luke.

We arrive at the capital at 2:45 and it's weird.......