Goddess Awakened - Blurb

Hey Wattpadders,

One of the ONC prompts looked fun to play around with so here we are. We'll see what happens.

Prompt: 73. You are a long forgotten god. A small kid leaves a candy at your shrine and you awaken. Now, you must do everything to protect your high priest/priestess, the kid, and their entire kindergarten class, your worshippers.

Blurb:

There was a time when Antheia feared death above all else. After all, what else did a goddess have to fear?

After thousands of years, she now knows the truth. There are worse fates for the divine. She should know. Antheia was living it.

After the fall of her temple, the goddess Antheia is lost to time. With no followers, she is just one of the many goddesses forgotten by the mortals and frozen in her heartache. That is, until centuries later when a simple gesture of kindness breaks the shackles on her grief.

Awakening in the 21st century, Antheia is stunned by all that has changed and all that remains the same. As she fights to adapt to the new world, attempts to train her newest priestess, and most definitely does not fall in love, Antheia soon comes to realise that the fall of her temple was not just an act of fate. It was a consequence of divine intervention.

When her new priestess is threatened, Antheia must make a stand or risk losing everything once more. And this time, Antheia has so much more to lose.

P.S. If you like my story, don't forget to vote, comment, or share via the buttons.