001

»»-----------¤-----------««

──I thought you would be different....╶.

──¿Different?... ╶. Said Aizetsu looking at _____, the named one was surprised by what she said. ╴¿Who told you that I would be different from my brothers... _____?

──I-I... ╶. ______ tensed when she heard that poisonous voice that made her tremble and cry....

She truly thought that Aizetsu would be very different from his brothers, that perhaps he would be better than them, he didn't treat her like crap sometimes, he treated her very well, as if she were a queen, she thought that perhaps Aizetsu understood her pain... while his other siblings only made her cry sometimes... They played with her, stalked her suffering, insulted her, mistreated her, hit her, and after making her suffer... they told her

"──I only do it because I love you. ¿Do you think someone would love you as much as I love you? No, you are mine, and my brothers, you belong to us. ╶."

After they comforted her and manipulated her... Saying that she can't escape them. That they love her very much, and they don't want to lose her. While Aizetsu... He just stared at her, he didn't hurt her, manipulated, insulted, or mistreated Her, He... He seemed to be different...

──I... It's just that you don't treat me like them... I thought you were different from them... And that you would understand my suffering... They treat me like shit. And you treat me better... And then they manipulate me saying they love me... I... I want to die and escape this suffering!!... ╶. said _____, letting out tears, which began to be like raindrops, Aizetsu just looked at her... Surprised by her such action. ╴W-Why don't you kill me once and for all? Don't you think that Sekido's lightning could one day kill me? The stronger they are, the more likely he is to kill me. One day when you talk to me I will no longer answer and you will realize that I already died. So... Why not killing me already! If you call me scum, whore, bastard, retarded,Fucking Harlot, they insult me, they tell me I'm good for nothing! Why don't you just kill me!? ╶. said _____ shouting this last sentence.

──Because we love you. ╶. Aizetsu said looking at ______ normally.

──That's not how you treat a person you love... It doesn't seem like you love me as much as you say, Sure... After all, demons... They don't have feelings. ╶. said _____ to get up and go into the house, Aizetsu stared at nothing thinking about what he said _____.

But something didn't think _____... It's that hers "Loved" Demons... They were watching her to see what her famous talk with Aizetsu was like.

*⢄⢁✧ --------- ✧⡈⡠*