003

Sooooo, here is the cap 003 after 41773828 years 😭

APOLOGIZE APOLOGIZE APOLOGIZE APOLOGIZE 🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

Sekido looked at Aizetsu in surprise while frowning, did Aizetsu dare to challenge Sekido?

"What the fuck are you doing?"  Sekido said as he frowned and got even angrier.

"Take... your hand off of Her... Seeing you guys insulting her so much and hurting her makes me sad.." Aizetsu said as he removed Sekido's hand from _____'s shoulder and stood in front of _____ protectively.

"A-Aizetsu..." _____ said as she touched Aizetsu's shoulders and stood behind him.

The other clones looked at Aizetsu in surprise, while Sekido clenched his fists and grabbed his Kahkkhara in fury.

"If you are going to side with her, you are going to receive a punishment like her, Aizetsu, you dare to challenge me?!"  Sekido said as he raised his Kahkkhara about to stamp it to the ground as a threat.

"Don't you understand?... I realized that we should not treat ______ like that... She is a human, and is weak before our customs and forces... We should treat her better and with more respect and care..." Aizetsu frowned sadly as he looked at the other clones and linked his hand with _____'s.

"Aizetsu...." ______ smiled and squeezed his hand and felt her cheeks heat up as you kept standing behind Aizetsu.

On the other hand, the clones looked at this scene surprised and... Let's say jealous, perhaps _______ liked Aizetsu more than them?

Did she no longer feel the same way about them and she love Aizetsu more?

Karaku began to frown at her, angry and jealous of Aizetsu, while the same thing happened to his counterparts.

"Tsk, shit, now just because that pathetic Aizetsu is defending you and treating you kindly, do you want him more than us? Damn bitch!!"  Karaku blurted out as his face became more angry and at the same time jealous and with his hand he formed his uchiwa with his skin and squeezed it tightly.

"Maybe... The truth is... Aizetsu is better than you three... You three just treat me like shit and like a mere toy, you don't even care about me, don't you?"  ______ spoke and frowned "I'd rather be just with Aizetsu than be with you three, Aizetsu is the only one who treats me well and who cares about me... I don't want to have anything more to do with you three... Aizetsu, let's go." .." ______ grabbed his hand and began to pull Aizetsu towards her to leave, and Aizetsu reciprocated with his reddish cheeks as he walked next to her.

The other three clones were paralyzed and stunned instantly upon hearing those "harsh" words that their "ex" girlfriend, now, said to them as she left with Aizetsu.

"What?! No, no, no, no, no, you can't leave us like this!! Why _____??!! Come back here!!"  Urogi frowned at him as his wings lowered and he tried to go after the two of them.

Sekido looked at the ground, frowning, feeling pure anger and hatred towards such an act, but he turned around and walked in another direction, angry and jealous.

Karaku's anger subsided for a few seconds before he watched as the two of them walked away holding hands, and he felt very jealous and angry.

"Ha!, like I care! I can be whit more women.." Karaku said as he walked away towards another direction, smiling fakely as he walked away, but he couldn't help but bite his lower lip as he felt that _____'s words invaded his mind

While the two clones walked away, and the couple too, the only one who was left watching Aizetsu and _______ walk away was Urogi, who began to feel some guilt and sadness knowing that ______ no longer wants him in her life because of his terrible actions.

"I-I... Don't go... Please come back..." Urogi murmured as he looked at the ground and felt his eyes water and lowered his wings sadly, and then only to sigh in defeat and begin to fly away in the sky in another direction

"Was what I did right?..." ______ looked at Aizetsu a little guiltily as she held his hand and she sat on the grass on the ground where the full Moon was visible clearly.

Aizetsu remained thoughtful for a few moments before sitting next to ______ and smiling slightly at her.

"Yes... You will no longer suffer... I will protect you... I always will, because I love you."  Aizetsu leaned towards _____ and planted a soft kiss on her lips and caressed her cheek with his other hand.

_______ of course kissed Aizetsu back, the two of them kissing under the full moon.

Tell me in the comments what y'all want to happen in the next chapter!!

What do you want to happen to _______ and the other clones?

To be only with Aizetsu <3 ♡

To be again with the other clones too :')) ♡

By the way, y'all please thank this person who gave me inspiration to write the story since it made me sad to hear those sad comments 🥲

🎉 You've finished reading 𝖨 𝗍𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗐𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝖣𝗂𝖿𝖿𝖾𝗋𝖾𝗇𝗍 ║𝘏𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘨𝘶 𝘊𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴 🎉