Chapter 19

After crying myself to sleep last night I finally kicked myself for being such a pathetic looser and gathered up the courage to call Brad. If he was going to be the immature one about this situation then I will have to step up and call him, otherwise I will never know what's going on.

His mobile rang for what felt like hours.

Hello?

My heart stopped. His voice sounded so strange and hoarse. But i'm sure it's him.

Brad?

Cassie?

It was him.

How have you been?

Look, i'm sorry but I've got to go.

Beep Beep Beep

He hung up on me.

Somethings not right, surely.

I have to do something, he can't just fall out of love with me in this short amount of time surely?

I left my bedroom and walked into the kitchen where Liam was sitting.

"How much do you think it costs to go to the UK for a couple of days?" I asked.

He spat out the mouthful of cereal he was eating. "What?"

"You know, to fly to London and back"

"Why do you want to go there?" He asked

"Okay look I'm going to tell you something but please don't tell anyone and please hold off on your judgement until you hear me out completely. Please."

"Okay sure, go on" He urged

"So basically Mr Parks isn't only my Tutor."

"What do you mean by that?" He asked, paying more attention.

"We developed feelings for each other."

"WHAT! What the hell! I'm going to kill him!" Liam yelled.

"Liam! Stop! Please, you promised to hear me out! Look I know its strange i'm fully aware that it's a very unusual and maybe to some people inappropriate situation but I can't help who I fell in love with."

"But he's your teacher! I don't understand how he could let this happen! He's an adult!"

"Liam he hasn't done anything wrong, i'm being honest, he is a perfect boyfriend."

"Boyfriend!? I didn't think it was that serious!" He seemed shocked.

"Well I just told you that I loved him, you don't usually love someone you're just casually seeing!"

"Who knows about this?"

"Only Aly, Jack, Brads friend Chris, Cooper, Mason the police officer and Josh"

"God that's a long list. Why the hell does Josh know?"

"He sort of caught us um ..."

"Eww no please tell me you haven't .."

"No! We were only kissing!"

"And you're sure he cares about you?"

I paused before I replied.

"Well that's the problem, I was so sure he loved me but then he went away and he hasn't called or texted. I just called him and when he realised it was me he hung up so quickly and he sounded weird. I just really want to go and find out whats going on with him. That's why I asked you how much it would cost to go to the UK because I want to go and visit him."