Pehla Nasha?

Of course Jungkook was bored but he was way happier that Nisha was there again with him, comfortable, best friends again.

They sat on the opposite ends of the sofa, watching Monte Carlo on the big TV in the drawing room. Nisha, with her tub of strawberry ice-cream and Jungkook sketching.

They weren't talking a lot and it was making Nisha a bit sleepy.

"soo. . . .what's going on with you these days?it's been long we caught up right?" she switched the TV off and turned to him.

"Nothing much, , I worked out a lot" He didn't look up from his sketchbook but he knew she must have looked like a bear wrapped up in the blanket on the sofa.

"OHKAYYY.. They do seem bigger!" to his surprise she moved closer and actually squeezed his bicep.

"are you trying to impress somebody?? AHH! Is that why u rejected me!?"

"ho gaya tera drama? Khud to Kim Taehyung pe flat ho rakhi thi aaj"

"oh come onnn?? I don't say this about many people but damnn have you seen him?? He IS actually beautiful like???" she took her phone out to show Taehyung's vampire pictures .

"nahi rehn de, merko koi interest nhi hi" he put his sketchbook aside and begun to clean up.

Nisha shrugged and pulled the blanket closer to herself though it made her happy that he was back to normal and was able to joke with her.

She switched the TV on & put on 9xm for some music.

Her eyes were not ready to leave him. Its been so long. She breathed out, he was still dreamy (even after rejecting her).

Jungkook knew she was looking at him and the part he was at conflict with was that he liked it. And it bothered him how good it made him feel when he made her go through it for 2 months. But still he didn't want that feeling to go.

It made his face warm & his chest fill up with warmth.

When he came back from the kitchen she had dozed off he switched the tv off very quietly and covered her properly.

She looked so peaceful while sleeping and it puzzled him how much he wanted to... Hold her, push the hair out of her face, her (always) warm eyes, graceful eyes, lashes, a mole just above her lip..

god she is beautiful.

He felt his breath go away for a second.

He his mind went back to the morning when she had hugged him.

Oh god... He sat down next to her on the floor, feeling a thousand things at once.

Thinking about the hug reminded him of Taehyung & that made him a little bitter.

Then it struck him.

Nisha will eventually date someone else, kiss someone else...hold hands & hug someone else ....and that annoyed him, so fucking much, the mere thought of it.

There weren't any songs playing but he was surely hearing one in his head.

Damn.

I like her.

to be continued. . . 

Ami- Thank u soo much giving the story so much love ♥ yall are the best !! drop a vote if u liked it!