chapter 21

Ziyech's Pov:

I asked Hana about the person she was with, and she said it was her brother. I know I believe her but, something inside me keeps me arguing about it, I wonder why. "I didn't tell you to believe me" she hissed. " It's for work Hana, you cannot just go out like this and be back in the afternoon, as if nothing had happened" I replied, more likely to convince myself about something I didn't know. "Well, thanks for reminding me, it won't be repeated in the future" she said angrily. "Oh, really. Why would you even go with your brother in the middle of the daylight, when you are at work" "huh? I did what I did, and it's finished. Why would you ask about where I was?"

This isn't going to end well. "Since I'm working with you! You should've told me!" I yelled huskily. "Why Would you care??!!" She shouted too. "Because I love you!" I backed a step, shock dropped on both our expression as I realised what I've just said. My face suddenly began heating as I felt the temperature augmenting. I could see her face blushing madly, what did I just do? I shouldn't have said that. "I- I'm sorry, I should go to continue training, just continue on your way" I was about to step my way back to the training section, when I felt someone wrapping theirself around me. So warm, that what I felt in her arms, an emotion I've never been through before. The way her small hands wrapped around my waist, as her head reached to lean on my chest.

Immediately, my arms wrapped around her miniscule body, unconsciously I say. "Thanks, she muttered closing her eyes. "What are you doing?" I asked unbelievingly. "Hugging you, and for what you said. I love you too you know" I could feel her smile in between her soft words. Yes, realisation hit me, that's the feeling of love, love that I've never felt before, after all what I suffered. I embraced her tightly, as if she would fade away if I let go, noticing her small grip tightening on my chest too.
Adorable she was.

Unfortunately, I felt a tap on my right shoulder, heard a camera click, and some giggles from me. I turned as quick as I possibly could, being met by Bono, who had his hand on my shoulder, behind him were standing Zelzouli and Achraf Dari laughing, while Zelzouli was holding the camera. Hana looked up at them, a questioning look on her face. "When did you guys come" she looking purely embarrassed. "Well well well. From when someone confessed their feelings" I saw his smirk growing even bigger, winking at me. "You did it Ziyech, good luck with your new relationship, I can give you some advice later." Bono claimed. I just stood there watching as the three laughed happily, with Hana and me joining short after. "Hey, don't you think it's time to go? Since it's why we came to remind you of" Achraf reminded, making us all start heading to the bus.

Hana's pov:

We got to the hotel, and since I'm from now on a member, I should stay with them, so I couldn't go back to where my brother was staying at, but I called him using the ohone he gave me, so that he brings me my clothes and stuff. He was a bit sad, but shrugged it off since he was happy for me being accepted for the national football team's medical equipment. I gave him a warm hug, then waved him good byes as he faded away with his car through the darkness of the night.

To be continued.