chapter 13

Ziyech's Pov:

Hana ran out quickly, without even responding at the phone. But it still rang, so I needed to hand it to her so she could speak to her brother and know where to meet him, I think his name was Kev? Whatever. I got out of the room and ran to catch up with her. She was about to enter the elevator, but I called her out. Luckily, she heard me and kept the doors from closing. "Answer your brother you dumb, where were you goingto meet him?" I questioned jokingly as I handed her the again-ringing phone. "Oof thank you, I keep forgetting things" she replied as she took the phone out of my hands and answered the call. "Kev? Where are you now?" "I'm at the entrance of the hotel, can you meet me here? Or should I search for you as always?" I heard him ask with a teasing tone as she began giggling.

"No no, I'm on my way to you don't worry, I'll be there at any second" she answered him smiling. The elevator come to a stop, so we got out and headed to the front doors of the building, searching for any sign of her brother. "Hana!" Someone called from afar. She turned suddenly, and began running to where the sound came from. I couldn't see her anywhere for a moment, but then, I saw a tall male shape huging her as if there was no tomorrow. I stopped a bit, then walked towards them. "Are You a little kid? Why didn't you tell me you were staying here?" I could hear them as I began rapproching.

"I forgot I'm sorry, I was too happy to think about anything else, you know does Ziyech mean to me" she said quietly but loud enough for me to hear. I stopped at that moment, thinking of what she said. It was kinda not expected. Yea I am used to hear this kind of expressions but, it just makes things happen inside me when I hear it from her lips. "Heyy, Ziyech! Come here and meet my brother" she yelled out suddenly cuting my train of thoughts. "Coming!" I shouted in reply. I arrived to their spot. Her brother was a tall guy with dark smooth hair and black orbs. "Hello, nice to meet you sir" I put my hand out. "It's a pleasure to meet Ziyech" he shaked it back. "My name is Keven, Keven Amstel" he continued.

Our conversation lasted for a bit longer, when Keven was about to excuse himself and Hana to go back to the hotel they're staying at. Then Hana interfered "Kev, I have some news to tell you" "what do you have" "I'm going to join the medical equipment of the national team" she claimed brightly. Keven looked like a statue for a second, not moving, just processing what Hana just said. Then a loud "HUH" was heard on the space. "Are you serious?" He asked hesitantly. "Yessss" she replied confidently as she hugged him tighter,  a strange feeling grew inside my chest at that moment. As if I want to be on her brother's place and I don't want her to touch him. "I'm going to pass a test today, I'll tell you the results when I get them" "SIS, I'm so happy for you! Those are some good news from you" he exclaimed excitedly. "Hey, take a good care of her. She's a crazy child don't be tricked by her now" he turned to Ziyech, catching his attention. We all started laughing and kept babbling about silly things for so much time.

To be continued.