Chapter 11

"D-does, anyone want some tea?" Suma tried to speak up to break the tension tho it came out as more of a squeak than anything. "Yeah, me and the girls can quickly prepare tea for you and Rengoku-san since your company, and it would only be poilte," Hina renforced with much more confidence than her wife Suma could even muster. Before the wives could even leave the room to start preparing the tea, Rengoku spoke up. "Thank you, girls, but no, thank you. I'm not planning on staying here no longer than necessary. On that note, Tengen. Step. Out. Of. The. Way."

Tengen couldn't wrap his head around why in the world is causing Rengoku to act this way. Even a blind man could tell it's him that's making Rengoku act like this, but what did he do to cause the sudden change in attitude? Was it the fact he grabbed him? No, that can't be it. Better yet, why is he going in that room? The only thing in there is just Y/n's stuff. Realizing that he hasn't responded, he mustered up the first thing that came into his head.

Unluckily for him, the first thing he said would be just the thing to push Rengoku off the edge. "Why do you want to go into that room? I mean, the only thing in there is the stuff Y/n didn't leave with. we havent found anyone to take the junk yet and I don't think-" He cut off mid sentence realizing not only the glare he was reciving from Rengoku but the sound of his heart rate it was going so fast Tengen was surprised it hasn't exploded at this point.

"If you were trying to get rid of junk Tengen, why aren't you locked in a room or better yet out of the house? I mean, since you have the audacy to yell and kick out your wife? You didn't give her a chance to explain herself, or do we just automatically believe everything Sanemi out of all people! As her husband, you should've done better! Let her speak for crying out loud!" rengoku shouted, scaring the owners of the house at his sudden outbreak. Tho Tengen was never one to hold his tongue when it came to what he thought was disrespecting him in his own house.

"What gave you the THOUGHT TO YELL AT ME IN MY OWN HOUSE ABOUT- ABOUT Y/N OUT OF ALL PEOPLE! YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT HOW THINGS WHERE GOING! AND YET HERE YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT THAT TERRIABLE WOMAN FREELY! YOU WHERE ONLY HER FRIEND YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT HER OTHERWISE YOU WOULDN"T BE HERE!" Tengen yelled poking a finger into Rengoku's chest, never breaking eye contact.

       "TERRIABLE WOMAN?! THAT'S THE LAST WORD THAT SHOULD EVER DESCRIBE Y/N! I'm ashamed to call you a comrade if that's how you treat your wife Tengen. I can't believe I let this happen; she's my best friend. I should've stopped this from happening. But don't worry, Tengen, when you realize what you did wrong, my door is always open for you to be crawling through." Not even waiting for a reply Rengoku headed for the door he'll be back for what he needs but for now he has a letter waiting and he's never been one for being late.

       "Crawling back? Pfft! Who does he think he is?!" Tengen ranted, pacing back and forth replaying what happened. 'Sanemi has no reason to lie to me! Right.....?

---------------------------------------------------------

         "Tanjiro and Nezuko.... Sumiko, Akihiko, and Akio! We have everyone.... Ok where good to go! Say your last goodbyes to Urokodaki-san." Y/n said to her children before sighing. 'It's gonna bye a long road ahead'