Chapter 10

"NEZUKO!" Tanjiro cried out as his little sister wraps him into a hug. "Tanjiro... Welcome home." Y/n tried to calmly say through her tears. Relief flooded throughout her body to see Tanjiro back safe in sound in front of her eyes. As soon as Nezuko pulled away, Y/n rushed to Tanjiro, pulling her boy into her arms. Neither Tanjiro nor Y/n could stop from crying harder, only calming down after reassuring each other that everything is ok.

---------------------------------------------------------

"TENGEN-SAMA!!! MAKIO IS BULLYING ME AGAIN!" Suma cried, clinging on to Tengens arm like it's the only thing keeping her alive. Letting out a sigh that somehow Suma didn't notice, "There there Suma, how about we cuddle and I'll talk to Makio after?" Tengen cooed. Suma now completely forgot the fight her and Makio just had and pulled tengen to the couch quickly cuddling into his chest. Tengen, on the other hand, his mind was in a totally different place. No matter how much he tried, he couldn't stop thinking about Y/n.

The way she manages herself, seeing her work at Sunset Floral, how she smiles, how she takes care of all of them. Why? Was it all nothing to her? Why would she do this to all of them. How could she do that to him? After everything he's done to make her feel comfortable! At EVERYTHING, THEYVE BEEN THROUGH TOGETHER! She just went out of her way to cheat on HIM! With SANEMI! How unflashy could she possibly be. At least Sanemi had the decency as a man and a comrade to tell him and apologize!

Tengen shook his head to try and snap out of it! 'I have 3 wives to think about and take care of. I shouldn't be thinking about Y/n she made she choices now, and he has to make his.' Closing his eyes, he finally relaxed, wrapping his arms protectively around Suma drifting into sleep when a knock was heard at the door. "Tengen-sama make them go away~" The head that was buried in his chest whined.

"I'll get it, dont worry, Suma and Tengen-sama," Hina calmly said, making her way to the door before taking a deep breath and opening it. "HINA, IT'S GREAT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!" Rengoku yelled just as happily as always. "Rengoku-San, what a pleasant surprise! What brings you here?" Hina greeted, moving to the side to let the flame Hashira in. "Ah! Tengen! How's life going?" Rengoku asked, completely forgetting the question Hina asked him, not even a second ago.

"Kyojuro! It's nice to see you again. we're all doing great, so why are you here? I know it's not just to catch up." Tengen stated, not afraid to wake his sleeping wife. "Right, I just came here to get a few things." Rengoku responded, already opening up doors and looking in not caring what the people in the house think. Not after what they did to Y/n. To make it all worse, he had to learn from Y/n's parents what happened since Tengen clammed up every time he asked about Y/n.

"Hey, hey, hey man! You can't just go opening doors all you want! Know what did you leave we can grab it for you." Tengen quickly said, getting up and frimily putting a hand on Rengoku's shoulder. Earning a glare from the flame Hashira "Hey man, I'm gonna say this in the most respectful way I can possibly say this... get your hand off me, Tengen."

      Tengen moved his hand away in shock as the tension in the air was so thick it was basically suffocating everyone in the room.