Maybe all the ships in this chapter

Ryan's pov
After that happen me and seb have been hanging out more and reg takes care of oli while Justin and Darren hang out"ryan I have a question"seb ask I look at him"yea?"I ask he turns a tinted red"nvm"he says I smile and chuckle"ok"I say and we continue our day"oli take your medicine now!"regie says oli shakes his head no I laugh I go downstairs where seb is I mean everyone"oli!!"regie says and grabs his chin and opens Olis mouth oli blushes I giggle and go on my phone and see a ship edit of me and seb I watch it and of course I like the vid I smile a lot"what you watching!"seb ask then snatches my phone and sees the ship edit and watches a second time"I think this edits good follow them"seb says I take my phone away from him"UGHHHHH IM BOREDDD"seb yells everyone looks at him crazy"seb just go have sex with ry"oli cuts Darren off and glare at him"fuck no Darren that is my younger brother mister!"and says loudly Darren chuckles and seb is blushing"I mean like there literally together oli so pretty much they can have sex",Darren says and laughs,"DARRENNNN stoppppp"seb says while blushing I laugh and startled seb I keep laugh and finally I stop"alright YALL imma go take a nap"I say and kiss seb on on the cheek and go upstairs I here everyone screaming Sebryan I chuckle and go take a nap.

Sebs pov
After Ryan kissed me on the cheek I blushed really damn hard and ran upstairs and went in the bedroom to get my phone I see Ryan peaceful sleeping I stroke his hair it's so soft I walk out with my phone and go downstairs and wait till lunch is made I sit by Oli"hey oli,went are you gonna confess to reg"I say quiet oli looks at me"idk seb maybe like on Tuesday.."he says I look at him like he's crazy"oli tomorrow is tuesday and if you don't tell him I'm telling him"I say and oli groans and he finally accepts he's gonna confess tomorrow"when are you gonna confess"he ask quietly"tomorrow"I say smiling regie and Darren finally are done making lunch so I go get Ryan he gets up and comes down I sit beside him and go on my phone to make a TikTok after I post it 10mins later I get comments saying Sebryan or omggg the ship has to be sailed I smile at them after im done I put my bowl in the sink and sit ion the couch I watch some TikTok then I close my eyes,I wake up and realized I fell asleep and it's also 10:00 I hurry upstairs and that's when I here a noise in the garage I go in the garage and shine my light and it was just a rat I go upstairs and go to sleeps.

Olis pov
It was the next morning and I wake up and get dressed I see that Regies not in the bed I go downstairs after 5 days and see everyone looking at me I sit beside regie"oli you feeling better?"regie says I smile and nod he smiles"alright so we are gonna be doing a little party for us so go get ready and no telling ppl to come"ty says I nod we all go upstairs I get into a simple fit just wearing some baggy jeans and a shirt that has a teddy bear on it I go down stairs and everyone is laughing and looking nice I feel a bit tired"no seb your not drinking😂"ryan says I chuckle then I see regie smiling at me I smile back and then all of a sudden regie grabs my face and kisses me,my eyes widen and and I kiss backer pull away and see everyone's jaws drop"no FUCKING WAYYYY🤯"seb says and everyone starts screaming in excitement I look at regie and blush regie kisses me again quickly I run upstairs and and look back I go into the room and starts screaming in my pillow from excitement.

Regies pov
After I see oli run I go upstairs to see if he's ok I here him saying that he just needs to confess I walk in and he quickly goes on his phone I go into the bathroom and put water on my hair I smile at him"so you like me oli"I say and smile he looks at me blushing"yea.." says I chuckle "how should I believe that doll"I say smirking oli looks at me and gets up coming towards me"I don't know maybe you fucking heard me"he says I look at him cuz he never cusses"language doll"I say and chuckle I smile"I'm playing doll"I take him by his waist and kiss him I chuckle and leave him there blushing I smile oli runs downstairs and I chuckle seb looks at me and Ryan starts teasing oli I run downstairs and snatch oli in brid style as I pick him I run as seb starts yelling at me for me to come back as he chases me I see oli holding onto me I put him on the counter and I smile"oli confess"I say oli looks at me"no"he says I chuckle and then I go away upstairs

(Authors note:IM GONNA MAKE MORE POVS ON THIS SO MAKE SURE YOU DONT MISS OUT I NEED TO ADD KANE JUSTIN AND DARREN)