Olegie

No one's pov
oli feels a hand on his inner thigh he looks down and noticed regie hand getting closer he tried not to make a scene oli whispers into Regies ear and yells him to stop regie doesn't start oli accidentally whimpers and try's to calm down from the sensation since he's at lunch everyone looks at oli as he banged this hand on the table but regie doesn't stop and acts like he's not doing anything"oli are you ok?"seb asked oli looked at him and then looked at regie seb looked worried"n-no I-I'm o-okey"oli said knowing he wasn't"r-regie stop pls"oli said as he whispers into Regies ear regie finally stops and oli sighs after dinner oli goes up to the room.

Olis pov
I go up to the room and I open the. Door my eyes widen as soon as I see regie with a towel on him I quickly closed the door but before I can regie stops it smirking"what are you doing oli?"he ask I blush"I'm trying to get my phone I think it's up here.."I say hiding myself he chuckle and smirks again OML WHY DOES HE HAVE TO BE SO HOT UGHHHHH"oli your lying I can tell and plus you know I take showers at this time"reg says I blush I look away regie pulls me In the room I look shocked "oli tell the truth it's either you wanted to go to sleep or you wanted to see me out of the shower"he says I blush and fiddled with my fingers I mumble"I wanted to see you out of the shower..."regie looks at me confused"speak up doll I can't hear you"he says I blush since he called me doll "I wanted to get sleep"I say even tho I'm lying regie smirks"I know your lying but I'll let it slide,get some sleep doll"regie says and kissed me on the cheek I go in the bed and have a gay panic🫢🫢 he just kissed me on the cheek AHHHHH I can't wait to tell seb.

Regies pov
I see oli sleeping peacefully I smile knowing he's the person I love after I get changed I crawl into bed oli looks cute I put my arm around his waist"regie...."he says quietly I smile"yes"I say OMFG HES TO CUTEEEEE😭😭😭"can you pls hold me I'm cold..."he says quietly I pull him closer and I close my eyes the next morning I wake up 1 minute before oli wakes up I smile I get dressed and oli is still asleep"doll it's time to get up,come on."I say oli groans and doesn't get up I sigh I pick him up with his legs around my waist and head on my shoulder I think he's sleeping I carry him downstairs"AWWWWWW"everyone yells oli groans"reg pls tell them stop"oli says I smile and sit down and tell them to stop I know Olis listening because he keeps moving and made me hard fuck I hold him still and after the meeting oli falls asleep on the couch I make breakfast with dar and Olis still asleep so I wake him up he gets up and goes to the table tired"gaddamn oli are you ok"justin says oli smiles.

No one's pov
Oliver was really tired since in the middle on the night he woke up and made music every worried and then they find him not moving from his bed they try to get him up but reg takes him to the doctor and the doctor said he needs to get sleep until 10:00 am Bec he's staying up till 9:00 so after that Olis starting to feel better regie always smiles at him.

(Authors note:sorry this chapter is short I've been really tired and might take a break for 2-3 days but I still will make the story's in the times I'm not tired
)