OLEGIEE

Olis pov
I hope Darren's ok after the incident im In my room and decided to to a TikTok dance after I set up everything I do the dance I feel comfortable for some reason because someone's hand is around my waist I look behind me and see regie I blush and end the TikTok the next thing you know I accidentally post it then regie decided to let go of me and go on the bed I walk down stairs and see Justin crying I look worried"Justin what's wrong"I ask and justin try's his best to stop crying"I just feel bad for Darren he keeps getting worse"i comfort him and he stops crying and smiles"thanks oli you the best"I smile and get up to go check on Darren but he's already out of bed"hey" Darren says"hey dar"I say and go to see regie I walk In the room and see regie sleeping"I wish I could tell you how much I love you"I whispered and walk out.

Regies pov
I hear someone say"I wish I could tell you how much I love you"I get confused and see that it was oli I get up and go down stairs and see everyone talking that's when I here one of the boys say"oli we know you like r-"everyone looks at me and I smile and sit by oli and go on my phone I lay my head in his lap"bro oli who got you blushinnnn"Darren says I smirk"yea oli who got you blushin"oli looks nervous and scared I hold his hand and smile he calms down and goes on his phone.

Olis pov
After an hour regie gets off of me and goes into our room I get up and see Justin sleeping on Darren while he's stroking Justin's hair I smile at them and go to my room I see regie laying down I get in bed and lay down that's when I feel a hand around my waist I go to sleep quick the next morning I wake up and see regie already up"finally you woke up oli"he says I get up but my leg hurts Because I hit something on it I limp to the bathroom and get ready after I come at regie was waiting for me"oli are you ok your limping I told you that your not ok after hitting"regie says I try to become stable but regie just picks me up I blush and hide my face in the crook of his neck I see him smile.

Regies pov
Oli hides his face in the crook of my neck and I smile because I've had a crush on him for 8 months I finally get down stairs and everyone looks at us surprised"damn oli looks light asf"Darren says I nod and sit down btw I still have oli in bridal style since I picked him up that way so he's in my lap he moves and sits on my lap I put my hands around his waist and everyone says awwww oli tells them to shut up I chuckle after the meeting oli fell asleep so I let him sleep on the couch and go help Darren make breakfast after we were done Justin clings onto Darren and everyone laughs"Darren looks like you have a crushh"I say Darren glares at me I laugh oli gets up and and whispers in my ear"reg can I sit on your lap..."he ask I look at him and wonder why but I let him even tho he's never done this before"looks like you have someone cling onto you to"Darren says and everyone laughs"BROO just admit y'all have feeling for each other I can just tell"Kane says everyone including oli looks at him"bro what!"ryan says and everyone starts arguing about what Kane said"ow!"seb says Ryan looks at seb"what's wrong?"ryan ask and looks at them"can you guys stop yelling!"seb says and everyone nods and goes back to eating Justin finished breakfast and walks away.

Olis pov
I get off Regies lap and go on my phone I see a dm and text back and ty comes down stairs"everyone it's time to make a vid" everyone hurry's up to the camera and it starts I say the intro and feel a hand on my waist and one on my thigh I look back and its reg I smile and we do the vid after an hour the vid finally ends.