four

02/10/23 - 03/01/23

'we could neverrrr!'

Melena Mariah Brown

^orange dunks

"so jayla switched up on kiya that fast?" dd asked. "yawp, yawp" Melena nodded. "she fake asf, gangsta." he shook his head. "wrd 2" notti nodded while putting his head in Lena's lap. "dayroom." ddot yawned.

"y'all tryna skip next period?" Melena suggested. "hell yea. Mitchell Pierce get on my nerves." Notti rolled his eyes as lena wrapped one of his curls around her finger. "i'm down." Ddot shrugged since he didn't like his next period either.

Lena looked at Dd for his response. he hummed while filling his mouth with a pop tart. "bet bet. imma get Kato and be back." she told notti so he could sit up.

he sat up and rested his back on the wall behind him as she stood up. Mel walked down the hallway to her for her friend, Kato's, locker, knowing she goes to her locker after every period.

"Kato!" lena shouted after spotting her, making Kato snap her neck to the voice while walking towards her. "you ready?" she asked. kato nodded and they started walking back to the group of boys.

- 11:50 am

"ight, so, we gon chill in the bathroom till admin out the hallways. then we'll roam around?"  Kato asked. she had never skipped at this school before. her other school wouldn't have administrators roaming the hallways during passing period.

"yea, basically."

"ok, cool. well, come on, people startin to go in they classes." Kato took Melenas hand before they and the boys split up into the bathrooms.

after ten to fifteen minutes before texting the boys to meet them in the stairway, and that's what they did. "where d at?" Kato asked. "he went to see his lil girlfriend on the other hall." notti laughed. "she ain't my girlfriend." ddot said as the door slammed behind him.

"lmaooo" kato dragged out while Lena got her blue razz ice elf bar from her pocket. she took a pull and ghosted it. "dat ghost was fire." she muttered to herself. "imma do it again." she pulled her phone out and went to instagram. mel swiped to the camera and recorded herself doing another ghost that she thought was better than the first one. "type shit" she said after ending the video to find a song to put over it.

she ended up picking Plenty by FaZe Kaysan feat Babyface Ray, BIG30, G Herbo & Nardo Wick.

"yea, dat ate." she nodded. "you talkin to ya self?" ddot laughed. "hell yea. cuz dis shit ate, df?" Melena laughed back.

-12:20 pm

"my mom was on ode dick this morning, bro. she gon tell me to get the fuck out her house, right? i'm puttin on my shoes and she standing in front of the front door talkin bout 'where the hell do you think you goin?' bitch to school. df?" Kato ranted. "damn bra." Mel shook her head as she and her friends walked around the school.

"y'all tryna go to the vendi-" - "YES BRO!" ddot cut Lena off. "damn. ight then, cmon. you got money?" she asked and he looked up at the ceiling. "i'll pay you back?"Melena shook her head while laughing, walking towards the vending machine, Ddot and Notti close behind her.

"wifeyyyyy, can you pay for me too? i'll send you the money right now." Notti asked as well, making her nod as ddot pressed what chips, candy, and drink he wanted, Notti going next.

Lena got herself a sprite and skittles and pulled money out of her purse and inserted it into the machine before they walked out of the room to meet up with Kato and Dd again.

all of a sudden the beep is heard from the intercom. "can i get Ethan Reyes, David Reyes, Darrian Jimenez, and Melena Brown to the front office for check out? again, can i get Ethan Reyes, David Reyes, Darrian Jimenez, and Melena Brown to the front office for check out?" Ms. Johnson called out.

"imagine having to stay at school. we could neverrrr!" Melena and Notti laughed, pointing at Kato. "fuck y'all." she said as she dapped everyone up, walking away to another hall.

"where officer dickson at? i gotta see him before we go." Lena asked, not wanting anyone to respond. "what y'all doin out in the hallways?" a deep voice questioned. "who df?" she mumbled again.

"called us for checkout." Dd answered. "y'all weren't skipping are y'all?" the voice called out but less deep. the group soon recognized the voice to be officer dickson. "waddup, dick. where my snacks?" Mel asked him. "you got a bag of takis in ya hand right now." he responded.

"y'all not even posed to be down here." he laughed. "these not even mine, thank you very much. you still ain't answer my question."

"i got caught up, i gotchu tomorrow though. y'all better go ahead to the front office before they call the classes y'all supposed to be in and blow y'all cover."

"true, true."
"ight peace out dickson." they all said. "see y'all tomorrow." Officer dickson said as he walked away.

"you was being foreal. that's really your bestie?" Ddot asked. "yes, mf. you should already know that."

"thought i was ya bestie." dd butted in. "nah, im her bestie. not either of y'all. fytb." notti pushed dd. "yall all my besties but officer dickson-" Melena was cut off my ddot yelling. "putting the feds above us is crazyyyyyy!!"

"i wasn't even gon say that."

"oh. myb mh."

Lena laughed and rolled her eyes as they got to the office. "wdf took y'all so long?" Ray rolled his eyes when he stood up from the bench. "we had got arrested." Lena said as she hugged her older brother. "speaking of... where our snacks you said you was gon come home with?"

"dickson said he gon give em to y'all tomorrow cuz he got caught up with somethin." ddot spoke with his mouth filled with the whole pack of air head strips in his mouth. "my jaw hurt." he held his jaw afterwards. "wonder why." notti rolled his eyes because d didn't give him any of the strips.

kibitz wit k: ds took mad time to think of an idea but anyway i'm publishin this story on this chapter. -k🫶🏾

published: 03:01/23 4:45 am