GAY OLD MEN/neg

Writing about my OC Rouge and his little bf Ratchet is gonna be a fuking trip. Good god

WARNING: THIS IS NSFW. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

Rogue was driving to the forest where they'd usually meet. Since Rogue isn't necessarily an Autobot, he can't exactly meet with Ratchet at their base. Though he wanted to be an Autobot, he couldn't exactly leave the Decepticons due to Megatron not letting him. He drove close to the tree line before transforming and walking into the forest. He walked through the forest, looking up at the trees and smiling. He walked to a river that ran right through the forest and put his servo in the water. His finials went up when he heard rustling. He looked behind him to see Ratchet.

Ratchet walked toward Rogue and sat next to him. Rogue pulled his servo out of the water and smiled. "Sorry...I was just admiring the nature..." Rouge said as he turned to Ratchet. Ratchet chuckled and placed his servo on Rogue's. "It's alright, darling.." he hummed. Rogue interlocked his and Ratchet's digits and he purred. He leaned in and he nuzzled his head into Ratchet's shoulder. Ratchet hummed and they put its free servo on Rogue's hip. Rogue purred and he gently kissed Ratchet's neck, nibbling a bit as well. Ratchet hummed and smiled as he gently rubbed Rogue's hip with one of his digits, tracing circles.

Rogue purred and smiled. He put his servos on Ratchet's cheekplates and he placed a gentle kiss on Ratchet's nasal ridge. Ratchet chuckled and he hummed gently. He returned the kiss with his own and gently pressed his glossa against Rogue's. They kissed for a good while before Ratchet pulled away, exventing heavily. "Yknow....I can see why you like this place.." Ratchet said. He looked over at the river, which was shining in the moonlight. "This is a beautiful place...Prowl would definitely like it!" It laughed. "Yeah..." Rogue said softly.

Rouge would be lying if he said he wasn't at least a bit jealous of Ratchet. Ratchet had told him about the team and it seemed like him and his team get along better than any Decepticons he's seen. He put his helm on Ratchet's shoulder as his finials twitched gently. He nudged his helm under Ratchet's and kissed Ratchet's jawline. Ratchet hummed with pleasure and peppered Rogue's helm with kisses. Rogue purred and his finials flapped. Ratchet moved down to Rogue's neck and started to place kisses on his neck.

Ratchet went down his neck to his shoulders and gently bit him. Rogue moaned and put his servos behind Ratchet's helm. Ratchet hummed and continued to gently bite and kiss Rogue's shoulder and moved down to Rogue's chassis. They started to pepper kisses on the windows on Rogue's chassis. Rogue let out another moan as the heat behind his modesty panels grew. He shuddered and rubbed his thighs together to create some sort of friction. Ratchet pushed Rogue's legs apart and cupped Rogue's panel.

Rogue let out a small yelp when Ratchet touched his panels. His panels slipped away immediately at the feeling of Ratchet's touch. Ratchet chuckled as it pushed a digit to Rogue's valve, feeling the soft mesh of Rogue's valve lips meet his digit. They hummed and listened to Rogue's moaning. Rouge purred and moaned as his finials twitched like crazy. He bit his glossa as Ratchet pulled his digit away. Ratchet leaned down and pressed its glossa against the valve, gently kissing it. They smiled before going up to Rogue's swollen node and licked and gently sucked on it.

Rogue let out a loud moan and threw his head back in pleasure. Ratchet hummed and moved down from Rogue's node, shoving his tongue into Rogue's valve. Rogue let out a shudder, putting his servo on the back of Ratchet's helm. He purred and moaned as Ratchet continued to eat out his valve. He could feel himself getting closer to his overload and started to tremble. Ratchet noticed this as chuckled. Ratchet knew what the trembling meant, since him and Rogue had been interface partners for a while.

After a few minutes, Rogue let out a moan and overloaded. Ratchet pulled away, licking off the transfluid on his glossa. He moved back to Rogue's valve, lapping up the transfluid. Rogue whimpered and pulled Ratchet's helm up with his servo. "What is it, darling?" Ratchet asked, tilting his head. Rogue exvented heavily as he looked at Ratchet. "Primus....I could just stare into those shining blue optics for all eternity..." he sighed. Rogue smiled and kissed Ratchet lovingly, the taste of transfluid being clear as day.

Ratchet blushed and hummed. He pulled away and smiled warmly at Rogue. "You're so sweet, darling...." he complimented. Rogue purred and blushed. "Oh, well, yknow how I am.." he said, waving his servo in defense. Ratchet chuckled and hummed. "Now...I'd say your lubricated enough..." he said, looking down at Rogue's valve. Rogue nodded and smiled nervously. Ratchet opened his panel, his spike springing up. His spike was fully pressurized and was already leaking at the tip.

Rogue's engine revved at the sight of Ratchet's spike. Ratchet chuckled before positioning his spike and slowly pushing it into Rogue's valve. Rogue let out a moan and his finials twitched. Ratchet grunted as he pushed his spike all the way in, putting his servos on Rogue's hips. He thrusted into Rogue at a slow pace at first before going a bit faster. Rogue moaned "Faster! Faster please!~"

This alone gave Ratchet enough motivation to go faster. He kept a steady pace as he pounded his spike into Rogue. He eventually started to thrust against Rogue's ceiling node. Rogue started to moan louder, his body starting to tremble as he was about to overload. He threw his helm and his optics fizzled. He overloaded onto Ratchet's spike, his calipers squeezing on his spike. Ratchet overloaded right after Rogue, his transfluid coating Rogue's inner walls.

The two mechs exvented heavily. Ratchet pulled out and closed his panel before laying his helm onto Rogue's chest, sighing gently. He then laid on his side, pulling Rogue close to him and spooning him. Rogue leaned his helm back and purred. He smiled and reached down to close his own panel. He let out a sigh as he turned to face Ratchet. Rogue gave him a soft kiss on the forehelm and cuddled Ratchet. Ratchet hummed and smiled.

They cuddled and they both fell into a peaceful recharge as they both laid on the grass.