strevin because yes

listen they are so adorable. I love the fanart people make. it's making me die of sweetness help.

Also no angst in this I swear /j

Jkjk.....unless? Don't worry it'll have a good ending.

TW: SWEARING

Kevin's POV

"Finally." I said as I got of of work for that day. Those kids had been bothering me with their stupid little skeleton and pumpkin costumes. As I walk home, I see Streber waving from the door. I sigh and smile a bit. I can't help but smile whenever I look at him. He's so sweet...like candy. "Kevin!!!!" He hugs me. "You act like you haven't seen me in forever." I say. "That's because you've been at work all day and I missed you!!" Streber says. We walk in and he takes off his vampire costume. "So, how did the haunted house go?" "Great! We had tons of visitors!" He says really happy. "That's nice. I'm glad your ok though." I say to him.

"Why? Did you think I was going to get attacked or something?" He asks me. "Yeah kind of....." I say nervously. "Kevin, you don't gave to worry! I'll always be here. I'm not going anywhere." He says as he puts his hand on my shoulder. "Sorry, I just don't want repeat of last Halloween....I want you to be safe." I say looking at his missing arm. "Don't worry Kev. I don't think he's ever coming back."
Streber says moving his hand to behind my neck. I melt into his touch. "I guess not..." I say. Streber giggles a little bit. He give me a small kiss on the lips. "Ok, let's go get changed." He says letting go of me.

The next day

Streber's POV

I wake up to my alarm. God dammit. I forgot I had to do a shift at the bakery today.(that was inspired by a tik tok I saw) I saw that Kev had already gone to work. I get up and get dressed for work. I walk up to the bakery I work at and stand at the door. I enter the bakery and greet my coworkers. "Hey guys!!" "Hey Streber, how are you?" One of my coworkers asked. "Oh! I'm good!" I say to them. My coworkers are really nice! Though, they always seem worried I might not show up. That's been happening since....well I lost my arm to that cannibal guy. Now that I think about it, the guy that works at Boys & Grill does kinda look like him. But, I bet that's just me.

After his shift at the bakery

I said bye to my coworkers as I headed off. I decided to pay my boyfriend Kevin a visit at his work. I walk in the candy shop and see him giving candy to a couple of kids. "Your welcome kids. Bye." He said to the kids as they waved at him. He waved back. "Awwww!! That was adorable!!!" I say to him. "Oh shut up you!" Kev says blushing a little. "So, how was work at the bakery?" Kev asked me. "It was pretty boring. Not as busy as we usually are. That's why I got off early." "Well that's nice." He says with a smile. "Are you guys ever gonna stop flirting?" Rick said in the background. Kevin blushes a bright red "FUCK RICK!! Were you there the whole time?" He asks. Rick nods and walks away. I look at Kevin in confusion. "Sorry, that was just my coworker...hehe."

Kevin's POV

"It's fine Kev." Streber says to me. I say bye to him. He walks out the door as I watch him walk away. "God I love him." I whisper under my breath. "Rick can you cover for me?" I ask Rick. "*sigh* Ok I guess loverboy." " IM NOT A LOVERBOY!!" "Sureeeee" I start blushing again as I thought about Streber. "Loverboy~" Rick says in a sing-song type voice. I sigh as I walk out the door. I knock the door to my house. "KEVIN RUN!!!" That voice...Streber's in trouble!!! I quickly open the door and I see.....him. But then, I see Streber on the floor. He was about to get stabbed by this monster of a person.

I run past the devil guy and grab a knife. The devil guy had followed me into the kitchen. I hold the knife up to guys head with one hand on the counter. He knocks the knife out of my hand and gets closer to me. "I love you Streber..."

*STAB*

Streber's POV

"I love you Streber..." Those were the last words I heard from him. I has sat there in shock. Kevin....he was gone. Why did I just sit there? I could've prevented it. I could've, but I didn't. Why? Why, why, why, why, why?......I hid until the police came. I didn't want to see Kevin's dead body. I didn't want to see him dead. But, I went to the hospital anyway. I just wanted to see him. One...last...time. "Oh Kevin, I'm sorry!" I start crying. "I so fucking sorry! I should've protected you but....I didn't. God I'm so so so sorry...." His heart may be still beating, but I know if he dies ill be responsible. Because I couldn't fucking protect him and I was to much of a pussy to. "I...i love you to Kevin" I say to him as I walk out of his hospital room.

(Forgot to mention he also got a minor head injury so yeah)

~Timeskip~

Ever since the incident with Kevin, I stopped working at the bakery and took his job at the candy store. I see someone who looks alot like Kevin walk in. I had never knew if Kevin survived or not since I was to scared to confront him.
"Hello! And how are you sir?" I ask him. He runs up to hug me. "Streber!!!!" I realize...it's him. My eyes start to tear up and I start crying. "God I've missed you so much!! Why weren't you at the hospital?" I get out of the hug. "Cause if I found out you had died, then I wouldn't forgive myself because I was to much of a fucking idiot to not jump in and protect you..." "Oh Streber!" He says cupping my face with his hands. "You will never be responsible for what happened that night."

He pulls me closer and we kiss. It was short, but I loved every second of it. "I love you Kevin." "I love you too Streber..."

I almost cried while making thus I hope yall are happy that Kevin survived.