18. 𝙼𝚎𝚛𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚁

(Y/n) was watching, sipping their tea made by Jay, as Kai attempted to grab the flag, trying to use airjitsu.

After a few attempts Kai stayed down, "just short, like your temper, Kai."

"Let me try, I'm for sure better at airjitsu'er than you Kai!" Kai simply rolled his eyes, before he put his hands on his hips.

"Oh yeah? And when did that happen?"

"Like, now!" Jay used airjitsu to fly up to the flag, he got close but the airjitsu stopped and Jay fell.

(Y/n) winced a bit before taking a sip of tea.

Kai then crossed his arms, "oh, yeah, that was so much better than me."

"It.. it was!"

"That wasn't airjitsu, that's was fail-itzu"

"Or stupid-itzu"

"To master the power of airjitsu, we must uplift, not put each other down, ronan." Wu walked over to the ninja, staring up at Ronan, who simply bit an apple he had.

"You close shop for a week, you gotta let m have some fun. Aren't nindroids supposed to be precise?"

"These new suits are heavy, why can't we just use our old ones?"

"These are embedded with deepstone, it will protect you from getting possessed. Speaking of which, (y/n), your new suit is in your room." Wu turned to the boy as he finished his tea.

"Alright, I will change into it shortly." Wu nodded.

"Hey, Maybe the name airjitsu isn't uplifting enough, maybe we need something more inspiring, like.. cyclondo!"

With that Jay used 'cyclondo and flew up, he missed the flag but grabbed Ronan's apple, landing on his feet.

"Haha! Cyclondo" Jay bit into the apple.

(Y/n) smiled softly before standing up and patting Jay's shoulder, "at least someones optimistic, well you guys do your best, I'ma go change."

Jay smiled as (y/n) left, Kai had a bit of a frown, as Zane had a blank unreadable expression.

(Y/n) noticed Cole in his and the ninjas sleeping quarters, he was about to go talk to the newly ghost, before he noticed Nya talking with him

He smiled before going to his room to find his new outfit.

The top, had only one sleeve, which went only to the elbow. It was a dark grey with (f/c) streaks.

The gloves, were fingerless, but were laced with deepstone on the edges. With two gems yellow, and green, the other glove, blue and red.

The bottom, were a thick material, with deepstone plates on the thigh and such. It came with a pair of combat boots, a darker grey than the pants.

He put the outfit on, discarded his old clothes into a basket nailed to the ground with a net on top.

After he put the clothes on, he examined it in a mirror, before noticing a neatly folded cape.

He put on the new cape, It didn't have anything on it, it was just plain, it was coated in deepstone, giving it a shine.

--y/n's pov--

The ninja, Misako, Wu and (y/n), were looking at the symbols from Wu's staff.

"Now that both Morro and you five, have airjitsu, it's time to turn our attention to the second clue, the sword in the cloud."

"Me Senses tell me, it could be many a swords, thar be the fire sword, the sword of destiny, the golden cutlass."

I kept in a laugh, as kai whispered to jay. "I thought you said you fixed his voice..?"