07. 𝚁𝚎𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚘𝚗

I woke up in the time void, but this time it has colors, I looked around and noticed the four colors shifting and moving to the way I walk. I looked down and whenever I moved my foot a gray footprint was left, it soon faded away.

I put my hand on the the colored 'walls' but my hand went through it entirely, when I pulled my hand back, there was nothing on it.

"Hey Koko are you there?"

"Yea right here y/n" she made herself visible, she was looking at the color full walls.

"Do you know how to get out?"

"No unfortunately not"

"Damn well lets just make sure we don't get stuck in time again."

"Mhm oh, maybe we're here to help understand your time powers, by the looks of it you can't mess with anything"

"Yeah but the last time I couldn't use my element at all"

"Well then test it out dumbass"

"Damn, alright I'll try"

I put my hands out and began going back in time, the walls turned yellow, and some images appeared in yellow, I stopped reversing staring at the image.

It showed the when I first met Wu.

"Oh yeah I remember that, that's when young Wu beat the shit out of my mom"

I went farther back in time to see the serpentine wars and such. Though I didn't go any further, I simply went back to the current time, I decided to try to go into the future so I sped up time and an image shown, of giant snake being slain by garmadon?.

I was about to go further till Koko stopped me.

"We don't want to alter the future, let's leave that part alone Kay?"

"Right" I left alone, I guess I'll just sit in here and train.

"Well since we can't go into the future, how about we learn almost everything from the past eh?"

"I suppose that won't cause to much harm, just don't interfere with the timeline"

"Koko may I remind you that I am the Master of Time? I should know the limits as what nots of time."

"True but you are an idiot"

"Uncalled for"

I decided to learn everything I could from the past, Alot of areas were restricted, I'm probably to weak to pass, Koko kept having the urge to draw and when she was about to draw, she stopped, this happened many times, but after a few minutes of going through the past, I decided to try to go back to the present.

'you know what I'm gonna do it in a unique way'

I began by making the time symbol in the air, and then using all the time abilities at once. Surprisingly it didn't take Alot of energy.

I looked around Ninjago, it looked different somehow, I kept my hood up, ad my urumi ready Incase a serpentine appeared.

I walked around and noticed a statue of zane, I walked over to get a better look at it. I then saw Kai walked over to the statue he kept his head low. He put his hand on the statue obviously thinking which was a shocker.

"Wow you can think? Who knew?" He looked shocked as he looked up at me, he ran up to me hugging me tightly.

"Woah, what happened someone die?"

"You don't know the half of it y/n."

"What?" I decided to hug him back, this was confusing, I was just with them like and hour ago.